7: what a night

FRIDAAAY!

time for update!

i hope you guys are as excited as i am lol

up is a pic of Michael and Monica at this scene

DAMN GORGEOUS.

ENJOY!

_________________________________________

Monica Norwood.

"Nope. That dress sucks, man." Erica was sitting on my bed with her hands under her chin.

"But this is the best dress I've got!" I whined. Who was I kidding? In an hour, I would be on a date with the sexy, dangerous, delicious, and tempting Michael Xavier! No Pressure.

"Yeah, and it made you look fat." Ouch.

"Thanks for raising my self esteem." I gave her the finger with mocking smile.

"Anytime, slut." She smirked back.

"Then what should I wear?"

"Well if your clothes are like this... might as well come to the date naked." She paused. "On second thought, I think he would definitely prefer that—" I stopped her by throwing a pillow to her face.

"Help me!" I sat down next to her. "I'm screwed. This is the first time I've had a date with a guy THAT hot. And I couldn't even get the right clothes to wear!"

"Alright. Erica knows what to do." She stood up and started checking my clothes in my wardrobe. I was too desperate to see what she was doing. Then she yelled.

"WHAT?!" I jolted my head up so fast that my neck hurt.

"THIS!" She held up a 2 piece white knitted top and skirt. "Where have you been hiding this baby?!"

"Huh. I didn't even know I had those." I raised my brows.

"Wear them! Now!" She pushed the outfit in front of me and dragged me to the bathroom. After I changed, I stared at my own reflexion in the mirror.

This didn't look bad at all actually.

***

Michael Xavier.

"You can't be serious on going on on a date with her." Marilyn sipped her wine softly.

"I think I am." I smiled at her reflexion in the mirror while I was checking my own outfit.

"What if they found out?"

"They already found out." I clenched my jaws. "I will kill her tonight. Don't worry."

She made a clicking noise with her tongue. "I doubt that."

I walked toward her and patted her head. "Me too."

Marilyn and I left my place together, with her going back to her place, and me going to Le Blanc, the famous French restaurant, to had dinner with Monica. One of the advantage of being a client, you would be given the number of the person in charge, and apparently, that was Monica. So I used that number to call her personally, told her the place, and said my good byes.

I wore my favourite maroon sweater and dark blue jeans. All of that, with a pair of tan bucks shoes.

I hoped she didn't mind guys wearing shades of red.

Wait, why did I bother about her opinion on my fashion again?

Around 7.30 PM, I arrived at Le Blanc. Our designated time was about 8 PM, but as a gentleman, it was better for me to wait for her than her to wait for me. I parked my grey Porsche Cayman in the valet area, and waited. Then my phone rang.