TMNT Chapter 4

It's been a month since the turtles invited me to live with them and so far it's been great. It's been nice not having your mom yelling at you at six o'clock in the morning to start chores and then yell at you for doing them too slowly. Here I can get up at my own time and the others don't mind at all. Also, it's nice waking up to your best friends, especially when one of them's your crush.

My knee is still in a brace though. It's almost done healing and Donnie says by the looks of it, I most likely will have to keep the brace since my knee isn't getting better. It doesn't really hurt that much, it's just that the bones in my are weakened from the times that I've hurt it and so the knee brace is supposed to support my knee as I walk. And Donnie says it looks too damaged for it to be fixed, so it might be permanent.

Right now I am in my room putting the last of my clothes away from home in my drawers. A few weeks ago the turtles and I went to my old room and gathered all of my belongings. I put all the other stuff away but I have been procrastinating in putting my clothes away. So I'm finally getting to it. I opened my top drawer and put my undergarments in before sitting on the bed with an exhausted sigh. My stomach then grumbled making me groan and get up, yet again. Once I got up I limped my way to the door and opened it. I leaned on the handle for a minute to get enough energy to walk to the kitchen, but my leg was telling me to stop and rest. However, I ignored the plea and started walking again.

After 10 minutes(yeah you heard me) of walking through the hall, I finally made it to the living room where Mikey was playing his usual video games, Leo was sitting in a chair watching, Donnie was watching the monitors, and Raph was in the dojo punching a punching bag if I heard correctly. I decided to forget the food and go straight to the comfy couch that was calling my name. I leaned on the wall as I walked or...limped to the couch. I kept a grip on the couch and sat down with another exhausted sigh.

Leo gave me a questioning look and said, "Why are you so tired?" I looked at him with the are-you-serious look and said with a straight face, "Try sitting down after putting your clothes away and then getting up again cause your hungry, and then taking 10 minutes to walk from your bedroom to the couch cause of a limp you have in your leg and then tell me how you feel." I am not in the mood to pick fights at the moment. Leo seemed to get that memo since he just nodded and turned his attention back to watching Mikey play his video game.

I watched Mikey play as well when I heard footsteps coming in and I looked to see Raph walking into the room sweaty and with a towel around his neck. I blushed a light red and looked away quickly at how hot he actually looked. I cleared my throat and got rid of my blush just as Raph sat down, and guess where he sat? Right freakin' next to me! I sighed and tried my best to focus on the TV instead of Raph's warm and sweaty body sitting right next to me. That's not hard at all. Note the sarcasm.

I was doing just fine for 5 minutes thought until Raph 'yawned' and stretched his arm around my shoulders. I gulped and it took every fiber in my body not to blush dark red. I saw him smirk a little but I ignored it. I felt a little blush coming on. I need to find a way to save myself from this embarrassment.

"Hey, um, I'll be right back. I need to, uh, g-go to the bathroom." I mentally smacked myself for stuttering. As I got up Raph smirked and said, "Need any help getting there?" I blushed and quickly turned around and said, "No! I mean uh...I'm fine, thanks." With that, I walked as quickly as I could to the bathroom and shut the door. Once the door was locked I leaned against the door and sighed. That was a close one. Maybe a little too close. I sat on the toilet lid and buried my face into my hands. I don't know what to do. I want to be with Raph and tell him how I feel about him, but I also don't want to ruin our friendship and be embarrassed if he turned me down. Then it'd be really awkward between us.

I teared up and took a few breaths to calm down. After I was calm I went to the bathroom cause I wasn't really lying when I said I had to go. I finished my business and walked out of the bathroom and back to the guys. But once I got there I saw that Raph was gone. I sat on the couch and asked Leo, "Where'd Raph go?" "He went to go take a shower." I nodded and propped my leg on the coffee table to let it rest.

I didn't pay attention to Mikey's game. I couldn't. Not with Raph on my mind. I have to keep this a secret as I long as I can. I can't tell anyone, not even Donnie, Leo, and Mikey. I don't want to live with the embarrassment of being rejected by my best friend and then be forever friend-zoned. I can't live with that kind of pain.

I internally sighed. I guess it's true. I'm hopelessly in love with my best friend.

Sorry, it's not really a progression of the story. I just wanted to put a chapter that went a little in depth into Rosa's crush on Raph. Sigh. Poor Rosa. Well, maybe she will end up telling Raph her feelings. Or not, you never know. Well, I finally have the time and motivation to start writing my stories again. It's just that Winter Break was hectic for me. Tell me how your breaks were! Were they good, exciting, or did you all just have your butt on the couch and watched TV all break. Cause that's what I did. Lol.

I hope you all had a great winter break and holiday! Also, I would like to hear your ideas for what I should do it some chapters in the story. I need some thoughts on what to do next. I wanna grow Raph and Rosa's relationship, but I don't want that to be the main focus of the story. Just tell me your ideas and at the beginning of the chapter, I will mention your name as a dedication to helping write the chapter. Just make sure the idea fits with the story line.

Anyway, that's all for now. I promise I'll update as soon as I can. Remember, comment and vote on this story and also follow me to see my other stories that I have on my page.

Love Ya Lots,

-OceanEmily13