Not an update but something you will want to hear

Hey guys, it's OceanEmily13 here. Sorry if you were expecting an update, but I have something that you will want to hear.

I know you guys want updates but I have so many fanfictions that I have a hard time keeping up with them all. That's why I made a whole new Gmail account JUST FOR YOU!! If you guys have any questions about my fanfictions, need any advice, have any suggestions, or anything then you can just email me since I have a much better time at keeping track of my email.

Also if you don't want to message me through PM or through the comments cause you don't want anyone to see it, then you can just email me where while be a private conversation. no one else will see it and you won't have to worry about Wattpad deleting it, assuming that Wattpad has the power to do that...

But before I give you this email there are going to be some rules.

1. You can NOT give this email out to anyone! This email will be strictly for Wattpad ONLY. I know that's a little harsh, but I don't want random emails popping up in my inbox from people I do not know. You can't give it to your friends, family, or strangers you meet on the streets. Just for yours and my safety.

2. If you are going to email me, don't just write your email cause I will assume that it's spam mail. Write your Wattpad username and why you are emailing me before you send it.

Example:

Wattpad username: OceanEmily13

Emailing reason: Question/Writing Advice/Story Suggestion/Viewing my story/etc.

Then whatever it is you want to say.

3. NO and absolute NO sending rude or negative comments about me or my stories through email! You can criticize, hens the the Story Suggestions, but criticize nicely. If you email me any rude, nasty, or negative comments whatsoever, I will delete you from my inbox and block you from messaging me on Wattpad.

And the last one...

4. Don't be afraid to email me. I am always available (except for when I'm sleeping lol) for anything you guys need. I will not give out your emails to anyone, only I will see them. I promise you that. Also, if any of you are having any problems family wise, school wise, or are just sad and are in need of some comfort, you can always email me and I will do my best to help you with whatever it is.

Okay, I think you guys are now ready for my email.

It's oceanemily13@gmail.com

Now if you all can follow my rules nicely and be safe with my email and yours, then I think we will have no problem.

I can't wait for your messages and I hope I will hear from you all soon.

Love Ya Lots,

-OceanEmily13