Chapter 10

Third Person POV in the lair:

April was in the lair with the turtles as Splinter explained to April about the turtles and what had happened to them. All five listened intensely to the Sensei as he told the story. Rosa was there too, but none of them knew that it wasn't really her. The android replica of the young girl in the room stood there. Not doing anything; just standing there. She looked around the room with great focus while the others were paying close attention to Splinter. 

That is...until one turtle with an orange mask shook her by the shoulders. "Rosa? Rosa! Yo Rosa! You in there?" The android replica shook her head and looked around her to see all eyes focused on her with great concern. She blinked several times before responding. "Yes Mikey, I'm alright. Just...tired." This time the turtle with the blue mask spoke. "You sure? You look a bit...different." Android Rosa was about to respond again when she felt something. She could feel the real Rosa slipping out of unconsciousness. This was dragging the mental part of the android out of it, thus making her slowly shut down. Her thought process was limited to the functions of a computer and her voice and movements were restricted to an actual robot. 

Everyone in the room witnessed their friend turning itself into the robot it was. "R-Rosa? Wh-What are you doing?" Raph asked nervously. He was scared at the fact that his best friend, his crush, was acting less human. "Rosa. Is. Not. Here. Android Rosa shutting down." The turtles, April, and Master Splinter watched in horror as the look of Rosa disappeared to reveal the metal android that fell to the ground with a CLANK. Donnie rushed over to the robot and scanned it while everyone else crowded around. "What just happened?!" April shouted with shock and fear written all over her face. 

"It looks like Rosa, the real one, was replaced with some sort of android replica. But it's a unique one because the mental side of Rosa was here, like her thoughts and feelings, but the android was replacing her physical appearance. By the time it was activated and disabled, I'd say that this has been with us for two weeks." Raph just huffed at Donnie and said, "So you're sayin' that Rosa has been kidnapped for two weeks and we didn't know cause this tin can was replacin' her?!" Donnie stood up and nodded with a worried look. "Basically." 

Raph huffed again and started getting angry. "Well, then we gotta find her!" He started to walk out when Master Splinter stopped him. "Calm down Raphael. We will find her, but right now I fear that the Foot Clan is on its way to us as we speak." That was when the alarms went off, signaling that someone was here.

Raph's POV:

I can't believe that Rosa was kidnapped and we didn't know! How could this have happened?! When I get my hands on the guy who got her, he's gonna wish he'd never been born!! I never got to tell her the chance that I love her. But when I find her that will be the first thing I do! I will confess to her that I love her more than just a friend. 

Suddenly an alarm came on and Donnie ran over to see what it was. "We have a breach in the weapons area and the fan room!" I growled and got ready to fight. I'm ready to kill some foot! We ran to the weapons room when Splinter stopped us and threw us back. "No! Get back!" That's when the wall exploded, causing us and debris to fly back. I groaned as I landed against the wall hard, but I shook it off and got up to fight the soldiers coming towards us. 

I fought soldiers left and right, taking them out with ease. I kicked a guy in the face and threw him against the wall. That's when Leo ran up to me. "Go guard the fan room!" I growled angrily and looked down at him. "Why you always telling me what to do?!" He groaned and glared at me. "Just do it!" I huffed in annoyance and ran off to the fan room like Mr. Leader ordered me to. When I got there I saw foot soldiers running up, shooting at me. I dodged the bullets and took them out with my fists and my Sias. 

Five minutes into the fight and they were still coming, and I was still fighting. My anger for Rosa missing, her being replaced by a robot, then barging into our home, and Leo ordering me around like always built up so high that I grabbed the fan and pushed it forward to take out the soldiers on the other side. I cried out a battle cry full of anger as I pushed it against the other wall. I pulled away slowly with a huff and turned to fight the soldiers that were coming up behind me again. 

Fought them I felt a rumbling through the ground and without a second to process it, rock and debris fell on top of me from an explosion. I groaned in pain and tried to get up, but the pain of them falling on me hard was enough to render me unconscious. the last thought on my mind was my brothers and Rosa...

Third Person POV:

After Raph had gone unconscious and the Shredder had gotten the other turtles, Shredder and the Foot soldiers left the lair. But not without leaving an explosion behind. Leo, Donnie, and Mikey were being led out to a truck; bounded and in pain from being zapped by electric Bos every three seconds. To them, it seemed like this was it for them. Their home was gone, their brother was gone, their master and father close to being gone, and their best and very first friend ever was gone at who-knows-where. It all seemed hopeless for them right now. 

But that's only right now

Little do they know that they have another card up their shells ready to be used. 

Here you go! The second chapter in a day! Told you all I'd try to get better at updating. I'm not sure if this chapter was my best one, but I certainly like how it ended. I thought the picture on top would help set the theme of what's going on. What did you all think of what happened with the Rosa Android? I thought it was pretty cool. Tell me what you all think and keep on reading!

Love Ya Lots, 

-OceanEmily13