TMNT Chapter 5

"So do you think it's better Donnie?" I asked worriedly. Today was the day that my brace was coming off to determine if I can walk with or without it. Donnie sighed and said, "I don't know, but I doubt it." He carefully took the brace and the bandage off to reveal my knee.

I waited for what seemed like hours before Donnie sighed again. "So? Is it better?" He looked at me sadly and I teared up since I knew what the answer was. "I'm sorry, but the bone in your knee is too damaged and weak. You're going to have to wear the brace." I got off the table and tried standing, but my leg gave out and I tumbled to the floor. Donnie ran to me with the brace and said, "Be careful Rosa, like I said, your knee is very weak. That means you can't stand or walk without having the brace on, but you don't wear it when you're going to bed. "

He lifted my leg and put the brace on me. Once it was on he helped me stand up and let go. I smiled as I stood by myself with the brace on. I walked around and found myself limping a little. "Yeah, that's going to happen. I'm just glad you can still walk." I smiled. "Me too. I don't wanna be stuck in a wheelchair."

He laughed a bit before saying, "Alright, let's go tell the others. They've been waiting in the living room every since you woke up this morning." I giggled and walked with Donnie out of the lab and into the room where the guys were waiting, even Master Splinter was waiting.

Mikey was the first one to see us and he jumped up. "Hey, dudette. So what happened? Are you okay? Are you going to die?!" I laughed and said, "Whoa buddy, calm down. I'm fine, I'm not going to die." "So what happened?" I walked over to a chair and sat down while Donnie spoke, "Unfortunately, Rosa's knee didn't heal completely so the bones in her knee are too weak and damaged to work on their own. So she has to have that brace on to help support her knee so she can walk properly."

Everyone looked sad and fell silent when Donnie finished talking. I sighed and decided to break the silence. "Hey, at least I can still walk. There are a lot of other people that don't have that ability." Leo sighed and said, "That is true. It's just that it's sad that you won't be able to walk the same way anymore." I nodded in agreement. "That is true as well, but at least I have you all to help me if I need it."

---Time skip---

After telling them about my knee Leo, Mikey, Donnie, Raph, and I spent the rest of the day hanging out in the living room and the dojo. In the dojo, I just sat on a bench and watched them train. The whole time I was watching I kept my focus on Raph. The way his muscled flexed whenever he swung a punch and the way he swiftly and smoothly moved his Sias in a battle with his brothers made me blush as he looked hot. I really wish I could just tell him how I feel about him, but I have to remember about our friendship. I can't ruin it just because of these ridiculous feelings.

After a while, they were still training and I left the room to calm myself down. I went to my room and grabbed my phone and headphones. I listened to my music to drown out my feelings about Raph. I listened to Fall out Boy, Battle Scars by Lupe Fiasco, and One Direction. I laid down and sighed. I have to find a way to manage these feelings. Maybe I just need to avoid and ignore Raph for a while. Maybe that'll give me a chance to stop these feelings before it gets out of control.

Maybe that's it. I just need to avoid the turtles for a while. I made my decision and I'm sticking with it. I walked over to the door and locked it before going back to my bed and putting my music on loud to drown them out. This plan will be painful, but it's the only way to ensure that I don't go overboard with my feelings.

Uh oh... Is Rosa going to ignore the turtles? That doesn't sound good. Do you think she's doing the right thing by hiding her feelings? Or should she just grow a gut and tell Raph how she feels, even though there will be consequences? Let me know what you all think.

That's all for now.

Love Ya Lots,

-OceanEmily13