Chapter 17

Shane's POV

That was indeed the most wonderful thing we did together. Nakahiga na kami. Honestly my jaw aches but it's worth it. May bagong favorite sound na ako. Her oh so sexy moans. Haha! I'm not a pervert. But it just give sensations to me. I love how she looked when we became one. At first I thought she's in pain pero based on her moans I knew she was not.

Gheys was hugging me so tight. Akala ko nga nakatulog na siya. But I felt her hands in my breast. She was massaging them and playfully rubbing my nipples. Parang nasa loob ng oven yung pakiramdam ko. So hot though I know it was not the weather.

Then she moved on top of me and started kissing my neck or should I say licking my neck! Haha. Sarap ng pakiramdam.

Then she move down. She removed my shorts and undies. I chuckled because she had a hard time removing it but eventually she was successful in her goal. Haha.

Then she sniff down there. Kakahiya. I tried pulling her up but she stayed there. Ewan pero I did the same thing to her pero nahihiya naman ako ngayon.

She was giving me little kisses down there that made me moan. Oh my! Ganito pala kasarap yung ginawa ko sa kanya. Then she held my breast again and went up. She busied herself on my breast. Gheys was licking and sucking them.

Sa bawat pagtama ng dila niya sa balat ko pakiramdam ko mababaliw ako.

"Oh babe hmmm.." I moaned again.

Tapos pinadapa niya ako. She started kissing my nape. This feeling was indeed very new to me. Then she cupped one of my breast. She went down on my back giving little kisses. And she rested her chest on my back. I love whatever she is doing.

Then she asked me to face her. There came the passionate kiss again and then put her hand on the part down there that wants her so much.

"Babe I want you now.. Inside me.." I told her. Hindi ko naman sinasadya pero my voice sounded husky.

"I also want you babe. I'm coming inside you." sagot niya as she put one of her finger inside me and moved them like dancing in the tune of the sweetest melody on earth.

"More... Hmmm..." I said while she was doing that. I don't know where I got my confidence to even say that.

She moved so fast then I felt it coming.

"I'm cumming..." I said as I felt a warm nectar come out of me. And she move so fast down there and drank all of it.

That was something I will never forget! Nanlalambot yung mga tuhod ko because of that and I felt so tired.

"I love you my Shane."

"I love you too babe." and we kissed.

Tapos nun nagbihis kame. Nanood pa kami ng tv then dahil sa pagod niyaya ko na siyang natulog. Nakaunan ako sa kanya and she was hugging me.

End of chapter.