Father?

Italics for thoughts.

(Y/n)= Your name

(e/c)= Eye Color

~(Y/N) P.O.V~

When I woke up, it was morning and I looked around my surroundings then remembered what happened last night. I clenched my teeth to keep my tears from flowing down my cheeks.

"No more crying from today on I'm gonna be a new (Y/n)!" I muttered to myself.

I used both of my hands to pinch my cheeks and stretch it to a smile as I looked up at the sky. Smile right mom? Suddenly I felt a strong wind moving in one way and a HUGE flying animal flew across me. I was curious so I ran behind the flying animal until it came to a stop. I hid behind a tree to see that it wasn't an animal! IT WAS A DRAGON!! I accidentally let out a yelp and the dragon faced towards my direction.

"Come out human!" The dragon roared and I quickly obeyed it.

I walked away from the tree and moved closer to the dragon and got a good look at him. He body was covered in the color black but it was also covered in blue markings all over his body. The dragon walked closer to me and raised a claw to me meaning to crush my tiny body. When he didn't saw me move he looked at me curiously.

"Aren't you scared?" The dragon asked.

"Should I be scared? I mean there's nothing left for me. Everyone has died, my village was burned down and the men that were chasing me are probably still hunting me so why should I be scared." I said with a monotone voice and my (e/c) eyes that used to shine became dull. The dragon broke into a grin and laughed.

"Hear me out young girl, for I have taken an interest in you. Never had I faced a human that had not feared me or not run away from me. I see that you are different. I'll bring you up to be the greatest wizard of them all for I am now your father!" The dragon let out a mighty roar that maybe a whole town could hear. "For I am Acnologia!"

I just stood there as my body is filled with excitement.

"Tell me, what is your name?"

"(Y/n)"

"Well (Y/n), my dear child from here on out you shall be taught the entire dragon slayer magic I know and you shall be known as The Dragon Princess! A girl with power, who doesn't show mercy to her opponents, be it a human or a dragon!" Acnologia roared.

"I just have one request though." I said as Acnologia looked at me questioningly.

"And what is that my dear child?"

"Can I call you father? I never got a chance to do that."

"Of course. Only if you follow the rules."

"Yes......father."

"Not bad....It has a nice ring in it."

And this was the day when I met Acnologia. The great and mighty King of All Dragons, and also my father...