Meeting More Friends and Leaving Them

~ (Y/n)'s P.O.V ~

It's only been a week since I left Fairy Tail for my journey and I miss them badly already, especially Natsu since we did almost did everything together. And guess what? I'm such a smart kid that I forgot the most important thing every adventurer needs...jewels, I left my freaking jewels at home and almost died from hunger! Buuuut, I got through it since on the way to my death I met with 2  kind adventurers who gave me food! Their names are Wendy and Jellal. Wendy's age is smaller than me while Jellal is 1 year older than me. At first, I thought that they were siblings and turns out, they weren't!

We were currently traveling around the continent and decided to stop for the day to set up a camp since the sun was setting already. When we finished setting up the camp, it was already night time and the three of us immediately fell asleep. I was sleeping peacefully when I heard some rustles coming from a nearby bush and I woke up. I looked around to see that Jellal's sleeping place was empty and I saw footprints walking towards the bush where I heard the rustling came from so I decided to follow it. I pushed the thorny branches away from my road after a few minutes of following his footprints, a grassy clearing appeared into my sights and I looked in front of me to see Jellal with his staffs all around him. What surprised me the most was on how serious his face was and gigantic whirling hole that has appeared on the starry night sky.

"ANIMA!!" (Oops! Accidentally typed Anime...) I heard Jellal yell and he began to glow while the whirling thing began to die down. I got out of my hiding place and went towards him slowly as I treaded my feet across the grass, I'm guessing that he noticed my presence and turned around sharply before his eyes widened in shock to see me awake and catching him in action.

"(Y/n)..." He muttered in surprise and I just stared at him before I looked up at the night sky. The stars were shining with all its might along with the moon and there wasn't a trace of the whirling thing anywhere. None at all..

"Hey, Jellal?" I asked as I continued to gaze at the starry night sky with a small frown appearing on my lips. "I have a feeling that someday you're gonna leave me and Wendy and then you're gonna change your name..." I muttered sadly and closed my eyes before looking at Jellal to see him with wide eyes and his mouth opened a little.

I laughed softly and sadly before looking at the grassy ground painfully.

"Jackpot huh?" I whispered and a sudden gush of wind blew towards us as it made the grass swayed. Silence...Uncomfortable silence filled the air as I waited for a sentence. Anything...Anything is fine.

"(Y/n)...when that time comes will you take care of Wendy for me?" Jellal asked and I bit my lower lip anxiously with my eyebrows furrowed.

"I...I don't know...someday I would have to leave too..." I softly said and looked up at him sadly. "But Jellal...When the day comes where you would leave me and Wendy, will you tell me the name you're gonna use on that day today?"

"Mystogan..." Jellal muttered as he avoided my eye contact and I smiled softly at him.

"Well then...When you leave and decide it's time to settle down for a guild, go to Magnolia and look for the guild named Fairy Tail. You'll like this guild since my other family is over there..." I said and smiled wider as I remembered about the memories the times we spent together.

"Yeah, thanks for the suggestion." Jellal said as he finally looked me in the eyes and gave me a smile that only Wendy and I gets.

Silence again, but this time it was a comfortable silence where we enjoy each others company and I let out a happy sigh as I looked up at the sky one last time before grinning at him.

"Well then, shall we go back sir? Lady Wendy might wake up and we need some sleep!" I said jokingly as I tried to walk elegantly. Keyword TRIED, I almost tripped and fell on my face.