I miss you

Hi! Fuyuka here! OMG I thought that this would only get 5 views since it's so hard to get views ;~;. Thank you so much and this one shot is a gift to you~
Warning: This story might be sad for you ;-;

~ (Y/n)'s P.O.V ~

Natsu and I was back to back as he was calling me with his phone. Why he's calling me with his phone you ask? You'll find out soon...

"Hey Bubbles, are you fine recently?" Natsu asked. Bubbles was the nickname he gave to me since I liked to play with bubbles and I giggled.
"Yeah, I'm fine Natsu."
"I want to play 1 on 1 with you and this time I would finally beat you in the game!" He said and I laughed at his enthusiasm since he's really stubborn
"Try your best Pyro!"
"Actually I want to hug you and kiss you too! But don't tell Ice stripper or he'll make fun of me for admitting it." I heard him whisper and I laughed.
"That's crazy and I won't tell him because... I want to do it too..." I muttered the last part.
"..."
"..." A pregnant silence surrounded us and sadness filled my chest as I tried to hold in my tears.
"(Y/n)"
"Yeah?"
"I miss you..." Natsu said as his voice and body shook.
I stayed in silence as I smiled sadly at the ground and clutched my plain white dress.
"I really miss you..." He used his left hand to cover his face as he bend his body a little and let his tears fall.
"...me too."
"I really miss you!! I miss you so much!!!!" He screamed as more tears fell and dripped to the ground making tiny little splatters.
"Yeah...me too." Drip Drip.  2 tears became 3, 3 tears became 4, and 4 tears became endless tears as I tried to wipe away my tears with my wrist and sobbed.
"I'm begging you...Please....Please answer me, (Y/N)!!" He screamed my name as he dropped and knelt on the ground while leaning his forehead to his phone screen and cried out in pain. My heart clenched in pain just by listening to his cries and it clenched more when I turned around and looked at his miserable state.
"...I've been answering you." I whispered as I looked down at him before closing my eyes and knelt down in front of him with a smile.
"Since the beginning...Baka..." I said as I smiled sadly at him with my eyes closed while tears continued to drip down. I slowly wrapped my transparent arms around his body and leaned my transparent head on his back.

I'm sorry I died, I love you...Natsu...