Welcome to... FAIRY TAIL??

~ Natsu's P.O.V ~

I was waiting for Igneel to come back ever since I didn't see him when I wake up. I trust Igneel, he would never leave me!! I sat on the trunk with a scarf that Igneel gave me while staring at the clear blue sky.
'(Y/n)' I suddenly thought about.
As I thought about the time where we played and trained together, I could smell (Y/n)'s smell and some blood mixed with it...BLOOD?!
I turned around, my eyes went wide and I could feel tears prickling my eyes.
"Help me..." I heard (Y/n) mumbled and as she fell to the ground unconscious, I ran towards her with my right arm stretched out trying to catch her.

"(Y/NNNNN)!!!" I screamed.

~Time skip~ ~ (Y/n)'s P.O.V ~

I opened my eyes just to shut them up again from the blinding sun rays. I pushed myself up and slowly opened my eyes. Once my eyes were fully open, I looked around me and found out that bandages was wrapped around my body and that I was on top of a flat rock in the middle of a clearing. I was about to get off of the rock when Natsu submerges from one of the bushes holding 10 grilled fish. When he saw me awake, he ran towards me holding the grilled fishes, placed them on the rock and hugged me tightly but not so tight that it makes my wounds hurt.

"(Y/n)! You're awake!!" Natsu said as he grabbed both of my shoulders and pushed me away a little so he could see my face.
"Yeah..." I muttered.
"Igneel hasn't come back yet, so you could stay here and rest!" Natsu said as he grinned and handed me a fish.
'H-He doesn't know?' I thought. 'Should I tell him?'
Natsu looked at me questioningly when I haven't grabbed the fish yet.

"(Y/n)? Are you not hungry?" He asked as he tilted his head a bit.
"N-Natsu..." I muttered looking at the ground.
"Yeah?"
"I-Igneel isn't c-coming back..." I stuttered and I looked up at him nervously

Natsu's eyes was widened and as if everything were in slow motion, the grilled fishes fell down slowly.
"W-What do you mean?" Natsu said as his body shook a little.

I looked down on the ground with my hair covering my eyes as my tears fell straight towards the ground.
"H-He isn't coming back...F-Father too..."
I covered my eyes with both of my hands as I sobbed quietly.
"So that's why I found this scarf beside me..." I heard Natsu muttered.
As I heard Natsu said scarf, I suddenly remembered about the guitar that Father left for me.
"NATSU!! DID YOU SEE ANY GUITAR?!!" I yelled in a panic and I looked around me with my eyes widened.

Natsu thought for a while before running behind a tree. When he came out, he was carrying my guitar. I ran towards him, grabbed the guitar and hugged it.
"Oh...thank god it's alright..." I muttered in relief and smiled softly.
"I'm guessing you got that from your Father." Natsu said.

I nodded and placed the guitar on my back. I looked up at the sky and remembered what Father wrote.
'You need to explore the world, meet stronger people,
and become stronger.'
"Let's go explore the world." Me and Natsu said in unison.
We looked at each other grinned and ran out of the forest going to explore this amazing world.

~Time skip to 9 months~

"Naatssuu come ooon!!" I yelled as I tried dragging Natsu out of the train.
"I caan't! I-" Natsu sentence was cut off as he held his puke inside.
I finally got him out of the train and panted.
"Natsu how much have you gained?!" I huffed and puffed as my hair stick out here and there. Natsu ran around screaming on how he was free from the demon. I sighed and rubbed my temple. "Natsu come on! The guild is in this town called...uh...M-Magnolia?" I said as I titled my head in confusion.
"You said the guild was here right?! Let's go!!" Natsu said as he grabbed my wrist and ran towards the city.

While Natsu was dragging me along Natsu accidentally bumped into a person and I bumped into Natsu's huge backpack.
"OOF! Omg we're so sorry!!!" Me and Natsu said in unison as we repeatedly bowed down.
"It's ok children." The person said.

When I looked at the person I saw that it was a short grandpa holding a staff, a green shirt kimono type, navy blue jacket and a navy blue pants.
"So what made you guys come to this guild?"
"Huh?" I said as I looked up at the building.
"Whoa! IT'S HUGE! This is a Wizard Guild?!" Natsu exclaimed as his eyes shined.
"It's Fairy Tail." The person said.
"Fairy...Tail?" Me and Natsu asked.
"Yes. No one knows if fairies have tails or not, or even if fairies exist at all. Thus the name signifies eternal mystery, eternal adventure..."
"I don't really understand, but this is awesome!" Natsu said and I looked towards him to see his eyes sparkling.

Natsu and I ran into the guild with excitement as Gramps followed us behind. As we got into the guild, we saw a kid with black hair, onyx eyes, with no shirt and pants only boxers while sitting on a bench and the guild mark on his right chest.

"Huh? What do you want? You got a nasty look." The kid said.
"What?!" Natsu said angrily with a tick mark on his head.
"Oh, an argument?" A guild member said.
"Yeesh..." The other member said.
"Gray! Clothes!" A pretty brown haired girl that has her hair tied up into a pony tail and wearing an orange dress said.

"Gray" jumped off the bench in a shock.
"Oh!" Gray exclaimed in a panic and he was doing a weird movement.
"Oh, you're just a pervert!" Natsu argued as I tried to stifle my laughter.
"Who're you calling a pervert, slanty eyes?!" Gray said as he banged his forehead with Natsu while both of them glared at each other, an aura colored red on Natsu's side and an aura colored blue on Gray's side.
"You, Droopy eyes!"

And a fight has begun. I tried pulling Natsu out of the fight but he didn't budge at all and I almost got dragged into the fight too.
"Natsu come on!!" I yelled a little as I shut my eyes tight while using all of my strength to get him out.
"He's certainly feisty." Another member said.
"This is great!" A guy with orange hair, white shirt, black pants, black hat and a sketchbook said.

Suddenly a girl with scarlet red hair and wearing armor grabbed both of their heads and pulled them away from each other.
"Stop it."
"You pickin' a fight?!" Natsu yelled as he glared at her and Gray looked at him with a scared look on his face.
"You idiot!" Gray called Natsu.

Natsu and Gray were immediately kicked to a wall and made a crater on the wall.
"Fools." The scarlet haired girl said.
"Natsu!" I shouted as I ran to him and kneeled beside him. "Are you okay?"
"Why me too?" Gray asked.
"No fighting. Do I make myself clear?" The girl said as she glared at Natsu and Gray.
"Y-Yes!" Gray responded.
"S-So strong! S-So scary! But I bet (Y/n)'s stronger right, (Y/n)?!"
"E-Eh maybe..." I mumbled.
"What is your name?" The girl said.
"Oh, I'm (Y/n) and this is Natsu! Please take good care of us!" I said as I bowed down.
"Natsu and (Y/n), huh? Listen. Everyone who joins Fairy Tail is like family. And this is their home. Home isn't a place for fighting. Do you understand?"
"Uh-huh." Natsu responded and I looked at him shocked that he obeyed.
"Is this the end of the world?!" I gasped dramatically and Natsu looked towards me with a pout.
"(Y/n)!" Natsu whined and I giggled a little.
"I'm Erza. It's good to meet you." Erza said as she beamed a smile at us.
"Erza is scary..." Natsu said as he pouted a little.
"Yeah, huh?" Gray responded and they grinned at each other until they realized that and looked away angrily.
"Do you guys know any magic?" Gramps asked
"YES!"
"Oh...what kind?"
"Dragon Slayer Magic! Our Dragons taught us!"

"EEEEHHH?!!!" The guild responded together.

And that was the beginning of the new adventure...