We'll meet again...

~ (Y/n)'s P.O.V ~

It's been exactly one year since my Father, Acnologia and Igneel left. On every job me and Natsu went, we stayed a little longer and explored the town we're at to find our parents or any kind of clues on where did they go but came back with no knowledge at all. I looked at Laxus, Erza, Gramps and Mira-nee then sighed and placed my head on the table as I looked sideways frustratedly. Natsu and Gray were running away from an angry Erza as usual with her yelling about someone eating her cake and the guild was lively like always. I heard light footsteps with the wooden floor creaking a little from the pressure before feeling a large, warm hand pat me softly on the head. Laxus-niichan came into my view and placed his elbow on the table as he used it as a support for his head while he stared at me worriedly.

"I heard you sigh, what's wrong?" Laxus-niichan asked and I couldn't help but sigh again and fidgeted around frustratedly a little.
"I don't know...It's just...It's been exactly one year since Father went away and I still haven't got teenie weenie tiny clue at all..." I muttered sadly and pouted then Laxus-niichan ruffled my hair trying to cheer me up. He has always been bad at cheering people up but I appreciate the effort he puts in whenever he tries to cheer me up.
"Don't worry you'll see him, besides I know he knows how hard you are searching for him." Laxus said with a reassuring smile and I just hummed in response while a tiny smile appeared on my lips.

~ Time skip brought to you by Levi kicking my ass because I didn't clean my room~

The sun was already setting so I decided to go back home. I waved bye to the rest of my family who haven't went home yet before walking out of the guild. Laxus-niichan stopped me for awhile, trying to accompany me home but I reassured him by showing him my guns...which I don't have sadly..but he soon gave up with a sigh knowing that I'm too stubborn to give in and said see you tomorrow. I stopped by a river where Natsu and Gray always fought at when I saw 2 strange guys staring at the lake in front of them. One of them smelled like Natsu and the other one smelled like Gray. The guy with Natsu's smell had black hair, onyx eyes and a black coat with black pants...emo I guess? While the guy with Gray's smell has blonde hair and some kind of work out clothes with a...walking cat? (People who watch the OVA: Memory Days would know this c: ) I immediately sprint towards the guy with Natsu's smell and managed to tackle him down from him not being on his guard. The emo guy let out a weird sound that went "GUHAH!" as I tackled him.

"WHO ARE YOU??!!" I yelled as I sat on his chest, to keep him down and held him by the collar. The guy saw me and his eyes widened before tears started to form in his eyes. The blonde haired guy looked at me in shock as he stood there like a statue and his eyes became glossy from the tears. (I don't know how but the sad theme song came into my mind xD)

"(Y-Y/n)..." The emo whispered softly as if my name was something fragile with tears falling out of his eyes while biting his bottom lip.
"Oh yeah...we traveled back in time." I heard the blonde muttered and I tilted my head in confusion.
"H-How did you know my n-name?" I asked trying to keep my fear hidden as my grip on his collar loosened and the black haired guy hugged me tightly with his face in the crook of my neck.
"(Y/n)...I miss you so much..." He muttered and sobbed quietly. My eyes widened and my hands fell to my sides as I just let him hug me. It feels...warm... I've had hugs before from Mira-nee and Laxus-nii but somehow...this hug feels really different and my face flushed a pure red as my mind processed what was happening.

"H-Huh? L-Let me go! You e-emo!" I stuttered and managed to push the emo away then ran as I cupped my face that was flushed pure red.

~ Future Natsu's P.O.V ~

I was about to chase after (Y/n) when Gray held me back by pulling on my arm with a stern look on his face and I turned around to glare at him.

"Gray let me go!!" I yelled angrily at him and growled. He's not gonna keep me back from chasing her. I'm not gonna let him.
"You idiot! You can't chase after her!! This is the past you know!" He said still having a tight grip on my arm.
"But this was the day where (Y-..." My sentence was cut off as Gray looked at me solemnly and I relaxed my tensed body.
"Natsu you just gotta wait..." Gray muttered as he looked down to the grass resulting in his bangs covering his eyes. "You know everyone in the guild misses her...including me..." He muttered again and looked up at me with slight tears in his eyes.