Surprise~ Surprise~

~ (Y/n)'s P.O.V ~

10 years have passed. 10 years of pain, 10 years of lies, 10 years of guilt and 10 years of regrets.  I was sitting against a tree when I accidentally let some of my power loose and the tree immediately wilted. I sighed and brought the tree back to life, just like every other time. I leaned against it again until my Light bird named Hikari sat on my shoulder.

"(Y/n)!" Hikari exclaimed using telepathy and I just hummed in response with my eyes closed, enjoying the warmth of the sun against my naked skin.
"Jose attacked Fairy Tail and is now being caught by the council. Maybe it's time for you to go back?" I tensed up a little and opened my eyes slowly before clenching my fists tightly.
"I...I don't know Hikari...After these past years...I...I don't think I would be able to face them." I mumbled and looked down at my hands as the past 10 years memories start flowing into your mind with each of them feeling like they stabbed your brain.

"These hands...They...They aren't worthy to hug my family again. My eyes aren't worthy to see them again. But...If it is to punish the ones who hurt my family, then I would throw all my misery away just to torture them!" I said with determination and stood up to my full length.

I looked at Hikari and she nodded at me signaling that she's ready and I teleported...back to Magnolia. I hid my face with my black cloak and people looked at me strangely as Hikari is on my right shoulder and I tensed up from all the stares I'm getting.

"(Y/n) calm down...It's okay look!" Hikari said and I looked forward to see the guards pointing their spears at me.
"HALT!" One of the guards shouted and I stopped.
"Who goes there?!" The other one shouted as he moved closer to me.
"I am-" I trailed off as a frog ran clumsily towards me, almost tripping before bowing down in front of me.
"T-Tear-sama! I am terribly sorry for their behavior!" The frog spoke nervously as I looked down at him.
"It's okay, I just came here to talk to Jose..." I said Jose's name with poison and both of the guard retreated while shivering from fear.
"Y-Yes, I'll tell the councils!" The frog stuttered and was about to walk off until I called out to him.
"Wait! You don't have to tell them." The frog stopped and turned towards me with confusion written on his face. "I'll meet them personally..." I completed my sentence as I walked in the building.

~Time skip brought to you by Akashi and Levi bickering on who's more absolute~

"Dammit! Why can't I just remember this place!!" I yelled and ruffled up my hair in frustration as Hikari flew in front of me, leading me to the council room. I've been roaming around the place for almost 2 hours until Hikari got sick of me getting lost and began leading me.
"We're here." Hikari told me and I looked in front of me to see a huge door. Hikari landed on my right shoulder again and I pushed the door open, resulting in it letting out a loud creaking noise and my hoodie being blown back by the wind. All the councils immediately snapped their heads towards me angrily with deadly glares. Well...all the councils except for Siegrund and Ultear. Siegrund looks like Jellal but I know he isn't. Jellal isn't as talkative as he was and he had kind and caring eyes while Siegrund had evil eyes filled with mischievousness.

"Who dares disturb-!!!" One of the council yelled out angrily but stopped when he saw me.
"T-Tear-sama!!" He yelled nervously and the other councils' eyes widened in shock. I looked towards who they were negotiating to see Master Makarov snoring, quite loudly if I might add. My cheeks puffed up as I tried to keep my laughter in and I could see Hikari sweat dropping. I calmed myself down and cleared my throat before smiling widely.
"Hello~! I just came here to ask if I could torture I mean 'punish' Jose personally~" I said happily as I skipped towards the snoring Gramps with a grin.
"I-I'm sorry Tear-sama but you can't because it's part of the law!" Org, one of the council men replied and I sighed sadly. "B-But may I request something?" He continued and I looked at him.
"Fire it away!" I said and looked back at Gramps as I walked around him checking if anything about him changed...nope...nothing at all, still the same bald Gramps.
"Can you please wake up Makarov over there? We're kind of interrogating him." Org said with nervousness in his voice and I stopped right in front of Gramps face at the end of his sentence.
"Just give me one second~" I said as I reached out towards Gramps's last hair which was his mustache and pulled on it as hard as I could...well not as hard since I don't want him to be fully bald...I'm not that mean...
"Wake up!" I yelled and his eyes widened in surprise before tears came out of his eyes comically.
"I'm up, I'm up! Please don't ruin my masterpiece!" Gramps yelled and I let go of his mustache. Hikari landed on my right shoulder after flying around who knows where and chirps lightly. Gramps's ear twitched and he opened his eyes to see me which immediately brightened up his face.
"Good to see you again Gramps!" I said as I saluted playfully and he playfully messes with my hair.
"(Y/n)! You came back, my brat!" Gramps said as he grinned widely and continued to mess my hair up.
"Yep!" I replied happily and Hikari sweat dropped at the sight she's seeing. Me and Gramps have been keeping contact with each other without the others knowing and he knows all about the things I did and my position as Tear...