Prologue

Hiya folks! Welcome to my very first My Little Pony fanfiction. I know I'm a teenager, but I don't care! They are all adorable ponies and I've watched every single season on Netflix and enjoyed every minute of the adventures! Anyway, the title pretty much sums up everything so let's get started, shall we?

~~~

Princess Twilight Sparkle

It was a normal day in Ponyville, where I, the princess of friendship, live. Thank Celestia no pony had any problems for me to solve. I had to reorganize my books today and that can take hours if I'm distracted. I wish I had someone else to help me, I mean, besides Spike and Owlicious. Maybe a unicorn. Or a Pegasus. Flash Sentry.

Whoa, what? I haven't seen him since...the day after I became princess. I wonder how he's doing...

Pinkie Pie

I was at Sugarcube Corner making cupcakes for any random ponies that show up today. Mr. and Mrs. Cake took their twins to the park by the schoolhouse. Those twins may be troublesome, but they sure are cute! Speaking of cute, these cheese flavored cupcakes seemed like a cute idea...starting to doubt that now. Cheese Sandwich.

Cheese Sandwich? As in the Super Duper Party Pony that visited for Rainbow Dash's party? What's he in my brain for? Hmm...

Rainbow Dash

I was flying up in Cloudsdale getting ready for a race I knew I would win! Lots of Pegasi are gonna be watching me beat my friend Soarin'. Yeah, he's from the Wonderbolts! And we're, like, totally cool and all!

Oh! Here he comes! Time to race!

Rarity

It was a wonderful day at my boutique. Sweetie Belle had left to play with her friends and Fluttershy was grooming my cat, Opalescence. Aah, just a day for myself to work on more gorgeous dresses. What color should I make it? Purple? Blue? White? Should it be casual? Playful? Fancy Pants?

Wait...Fancy Pants? What's he doing in my thoughts? It's been awhile since we've talked. I hope he's okay.

Applejack

I was at Sweet Apple Acres bucking apples as always. The rest a my family was off visiting cousin Braeburn. I woulda went along, but I didn't really feel up for an adventure. Trenderhoof.

What? Trenderhoof? As in that hoity toity author fella who had that huge crush on me? Wow, why am I thinkin' of him?

Fluttershy

I was enjoying a nice tea party with my animal friends. It really was fun. The tea was delicious, the soft music in the background, it was lovely. My mind was clear of all troublesome thoughts. Discord.

Discord? As in...that reformed monster that made me a monster? What's he doing in my head?!

~~~

Well, that's all for now, I mean it is just a prologue so...yeah. I hope you enjoyed this short intro. Vote and/or comment if you did! Anyways, I'll see you all later! Goodbye from the other side...