TwilightxFlash: A Day Together

Hello from the other side! This is the first official chapter of this book! Are you excited, cuz I'm excited! Let's get started!

~~~

Twilight

I flew up to Canterlot. That's the last place I remembered seeing him. I walked up to Princess Celestia's castle doors. The couple of guards bowed in my presence.

"Your highness," they said in sync.

"You may rise," I ordered and they rose. "I'm, uh...looking for Flash Sentry. Do you know him? Or where I can find him?"

"He's in the castle, majesty," said one guard. "He's in his room."

"Which is..."

"He's not in his room, nitwit, he's in the garden behind the castle," said the other guard.

"The castle garden?"

"Yes, your highness," said the same guard.

"Thank you."

I hurried to the castle gardens. I didn't see anyone. I looked everywhere around the garden, but no one could be found. Until...

"Twilight?"

I turned and there he was. His orange fur, blue spiky mane, and light blue eyes glowing in the sun.

"Uh, that's Princess Twilight, to you, mister," I tried sounding professional.

"Oh...right, sorry, your-"

"Stop, I'm just teasing," I interrupted. Then we both started laughing. After we calmed down, we smiled and hugged. "It's been awhile Flash."

"You can say that again, princess," Flash smiled. "How's life in Ponyville?"

"Pretty good. We haven't broken out into war or anything, so that's awesome!"

We both giggled a bit.

"That's cool."

"How's life in Canterlot?" I asked.

"Same old, same old. Nothing really happens anymore," he sighed.

"Anymore?"

"Since you've become princess, I mean."

"Oh, it must be boring sitting up here guarding the princess 24/7."

"You've never been righter."

I thought for awhile and came up with an idea.

"Why don't you come spend the rest of the day with me in Ponyville?" I smiled widely hoping he'd say yes.

"I'd have to ask Princess Celestia if it's okay, first." Flash told me. "I'll be back."

Flash turned to go inside the castle. He turned to me, smiled and winked before he walked inside. I was all bubbly inside. What would we do? We could go to Sugarcube Corner and eat some cupcakes! Then we could just walk around and talk until we found somewhere to relax.

Flash returned shortly with a smile on his face. I started smiling back. He walked up to me and nodded.

"She said I could have the rest of the day off," he beamed. "That means, I'm all yours...that sounded creepier than I intended it to be...sorry."

I giggled and blushed a little. "Come on, let's go to Ponyville."

He smiled and prepared his wings. I flew up first and we flew down to Ponyville together.

"Well, someone's become a great flyer," Flash stated.

"I only learned from the best," I smiled.