Fluttercord: The Lord of Chaos

The moment you've all been waiting for! Your favorite MLP ship...FLUTTERCORD!!! Enjoy!

~~~

Fluttershy

I was in my cottage preparing Opal to bring her back to Rarity. She really was a good kitty. I placed the purple bow in her fur and smiled.

"There you go, pretty one," I said. "Now, let's get you back to Rarity's."

I placed the kitty in my little basket and headed off to Rarity's Boutique. I got there in record time. I knocked on the door and Rarity opened it.

"Oh, thank you so much, Fluttershy," she thanked me and took her cat. "She looks absolutely spectacular!"

"It was nothing, really," I smiled. "See you later, Rarity."

I walked away, back towards my cottage, when I saw Pinkie Pie and Cheese Sandwich. And Discord...I sped over into a bush and spied. I didn't wanna be anywhere near him. I know he's reformed, and I know I'm the one who reformed him, but...ever since he betrayed us, I haven't really trusted him. And when his name popped up into my mind, it kinda creeped me out. When I saw him poof up a cotton candy cloud for Pinkie and disappear, I came out of the bush and continued toward my cottage.

Now that I realized it, he was probably asking around town about where I was. In fact, there he was in the sky with Rainbow Dash. I ran, practically flew, to my cottage and slammed my door shut, waking any napping animals.

"Sorry, friends, but I'm trying to stay away from Discord," I went to my room under my bed.

Suddenly, I felt a presence next to me. I slowly turned my head to the side and saw glowing yellow eyes with red pupils. I screamed at the top of my lungs and flew downstairs. All of my animal friends looked at me with fear.

"Fluttershy," he sang.

"Eep!" I squeaked.

And there he was, right in front of me. The Lord of Chaos himself. I gulped as he walked closer to me.

"Fluttershy? Why are you running from me?" He pouted. "I thought we were friends."

"We are...b-b-but...I had a d-dream that you be-betrayed us again," I squeaked again.

Discord frowned instantly remembering what he did.

"You know, Fluttershy, I don't like to bring up my worst mistakes. It makes me feel sad inside," Discord slithered down to the ground. "That was the worst day of my life. I let Equestria down, I let my friends down, I let you down, Fluttershy. I even let myself down. I'm dumb if I thought Tirek was a true friend. I'm a nincompoop."

I saw his face. It showed great sorrow and sincerity. I walked up to him and pat his mane.

"There there," I said soothingly. "I don't think you're a nincompoop."

"But I am a nincompoop, Fluttershy." Discord wept, "I couldn't see that I had true friendship right in front of me."

I had to do something to help my creature friend. He looked like he really was sorry for what he did. Something told me he was telling the truth.

"Discord-"

He only wept louder and his tears started flooding the room. I had to fix him. I continued to comfort him until I came up with a plan.

"Discord," I sang his name.

"Fluttershy, as much as I love your singing, I'm not in the mood," Discord rolled over to his back as he sniffled.