PinkiexCheese: Am I Worth It?

So, it might be awhile till the next update cuz I gotta make up stories for Rainbow, Rarity, and AJ. So, enjoy this Pinkie Pie story for now!

~~~

Pinkie Pie

After we finished our cotton candy cloud, we went back home.

"Hey, Pinkie...is it alright if I stay the night," Cheese asked. "I have no place to stay."

"Of course! It'll be like a super sleepover party!" I cheered.

"Heh heh, right," he giggled.

We returned shortly to Sugarcube Corner. We were greeted by The Cakes and then we went upstairs to my room. Cheese yawned and began to take off his infamous yellow tee shirt. I blushed and I didn't even know why.

"What? Like what you see?" He asked...jokingly, right?

"Huh? Oh uh...I guess...but appearance isn't everything...you know," I stammered like an idiot.

"Wow. I didn't know you were so...motivational," he walked closer to me. "And you know what else I didn't know?"

I backed up for every step he took. "Wh-what?"

"It just occurred to me...how much I like you...it's driving me crazy...I didn't realize my feelings till today..."

Wait...what!??!?!!!

"Pinkie Pie, I like you, a lot, and I was thinking that...maybe we can take this a step farther?"

My heart was racing, butterflies were fluttering in my stomach. This was my chance, and I was gonna blow it.

"I mean, it's okay if you say no..." Cheese put it out there.

What else was I supposed to do in this situation? I couldn't say no to a handsome face. But who knew if I were ready for a relationship?

"You're still doubting yourself." He stated. "I can see it in your eyes. Why are you doubting yourself?"

"I don't think I'd be a good...mare-friend," I confessed.

He placed a hoof on my chin and smiled. "I wouldn't have asked you if I didn't think you would be." He kissed me right then and there.

It took me awhile to kiss back, but it was very nice to have some pony to kiss, and grow to love. I suddenly found the courage to kiss back. I think I even shocked him because he jumped a little.

We released soon after that and I smiled. He smiled seeing me happy.

"Wow," he gasped. "That was amazing, Pinkie."

I blushed. "Thanks." I practically squeaked.

"Say, do you wanna...maybe go on a...date tomorrow? Just the two of us? We can go to the Café to eat and then we can go to the Bowling Alley and do some bowling!" Cheese beamed. "That sounds fun, right?!"

"Yeah, let's do it!" I cheered.

"Awesome," Cheese smiled and yawned. "For now though, let's just get some sleep."

"Right, goodnight, Cheesy," I kissed his cheek.

"Night, Pinkie," he giggled.

~~~

The next day, we did exactly what we talked about last night. We walked to the Café talking and laughing together. Maybe I did underestimate myself. Cheese seemed happy to talk to me and take me on a date. Maybe he was my special some pony.

"Enjoying your oats?" Cheese asked.

"Yeah, they're delightful," I smiled, "How about your hay with whip cream?"

"It's splendid. I'll be ready for bowling after I'm done! That's why I got mine with whip cream!"

"So you can be hyper and try to beat me at a game of bowling?" I hinted.

"Try? I'm gonna win and you know it," he winked.

"You're on," I giggled.

We finished up our breakfast quickly, paid, and ended up racing to the Bowling Alley. Cheese and I were very competitive, it seemed.

"Alright, you ready?" Cheese asked cheerfully.

"Let's do this," I said with a determined look on my face.

We walked into the Bowling Alley and got our bowling shoes and bowling balls. We picked lane 3 and requested no bumpers. I knew I would fail with no bumpers, but I wouldn't let Cheese know that.

"After you," he smirked and I grabbed my heavy pink ball. I carried it over to the alley and rolled it out with a big thud! Every pony looked at me and I blushed. "Nice try." Cheese giggled.

I looked at my ball to see it in the gutter. I deadpanned. But then I smirked deviously.

"And you can do better?" I challenged.

He smirked at me and grabbed his ball. He started behind me, then he ran up to the alley and rolled the ball perfectly down the lane and hit a perfect strike.

"Whoa! How'd you do that?" I asked.

"I can do anything I put my mind to," Cheese smiled.

"Well, thanks for my free spare," I kissed his cheek.

"Free spa-oh crud," Cheese just realized that he just shot for me and not for himself. "You sly mare, you."

He kissed me in the lips, only a peck. I smiled.

"Go on, it's your turn," I said.

He waited for his ball to return. He grabbed it and then rolled it down the lane in a straight line. Unfortunately, he ended up getting a split.

"Good luck," I smirked.

"I don't need any luck," Cheese smirked back.

He focused on shooting the ball properly and right when he rolled it, I kissed his cheek. He still got the spare though.

"Wow, you're even better than I thought," I smiled. "Even when distracted, you got the split."

"Thanks, I don't even try," Cheese said, "I just play for fun."

I giggled and kissed his cheek again.

"Cheese, thanks for taking me bowling," I hugged him. "I'm having so much fun."

"No problem, Pinkie Pie. Anything to make my favorite super duper party pony happy," he blushed as he hugged me back.

We released our hug and kissed. I was more confident this time than before. I think I was ready to admit that I loved Cheese Sandwich. We released our kiss. Cheese held my hoof.

"You know, Pinkie," Cheese said looking straight into my eyes. "I really do love you."

"I...I think I love you too, Cheese," I blushed.

We both fell into a loving embrace and then we kissed again. We released each other and Cheese fell down on his knee and asked, "Would you be my special some pony?"

I teared up and nodded. "Of course!" I squealed and hugged him tightly.

I was so happy to finally have a special some pony for myself.

~~~

Did that get way too romantic in the end? Sorry. Anyway thanks for reading, voting, and commenting and see you in a long while...