iKON to Appear on Running Man

Running Man's Next Soccer-Themed Episode to Feature iKON

SBS' Running Man is notably known for their special soccer-themed episodes every couple of months. With each special episode featuring legendary soccer player, Park Ji Sung, and Running Man cast members participating in big-scale soccer games with him, avid fans of the show constantly look forward to these episodes. However, the next soccer-themed episode looks to be made even more special as monster rookies iKON are making an appearance!

According to the producers of the show, the concept of the episode is still in discussion. However, the general gist of the episode is that it would be another special episode for Park Ji Sung, and that Park Ji Sung would be playing against several other celebrities on the soccer field. Besides the Running Man cast members, the soccer player will be playing with actor Song Joong Ki and soccer players Jun Hyun Sik, Lee Dong Guk, Kim Dong Jin, Kim Jae Sung, Lee Chun Soo, Lee Choong Sung, Jang Hyun Soo, Jung Dae Se, Ji So Yeon, and Han Guk Yeong.

iKON, who are scheduled to perform at the 2016 Asian Smile Cup at the Shanghai Stadium in China, will also be making an appearance on the show. Details about their involvement in the episode are still unclear, but it looks like they'll definitely be a part of the next installment of Running Man's special soccer episodes. These episodes are usually very high in energy; couple that with the show's usual sense of wit and the jam-packed list of celebrities scheduled to guest on the show, this seems to be another entertaining episode of Running Man.

Who's excited?

Source: YG_United

iKONजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें