Separated By Their Own Paths

the lyrics are important!!! ^^^

{Authors POV}

He leans back on the bench, closing his eyes as he feels the warm sun hitting against his skin as music continues to blare into his ears.

The girl, on the other hand, looks over at the boy again. Her shy personality showing grimly as she continues to look away, and then back at him.

He sighs softly, opening his eyes and looking at her with cold irises.

"Did you need something?" He asks her and she tenses at his question. She shakes her head quickly and he groans in response.

"I know you want something. Spill it", he says tiredly and she takes a quick intake of breath, preparing herself.

"Um.... What's your name?" She asks and she quickly glances at his facial expression to see him giving her a raised eyebrow. He sits up quickly and chokes, most likely on his own saliva, and rubs the back of his neck.

"It's uh... Yoongi", he says and she slowly smiles.

Yoongi.

It suits him.

"So uh.. Is that all you wanted to know?" He gruffly asks her and she gives him a single nod, a slight blush creeping onto her cheeks. She looks towards her clasped hands that are tensely placed on her lap and she exhales deeply, relief flooding her chest.

She finally asked him. After all this time, she finally got to know his name.

But, now that she knows his name, she wants more.

To know more about this mysterious stranger. To know so much more...

"Well if you excuse me, I'll get back to my music-"

"Wait!" She stops him and turns towards him quickly. He jumps at her sudden voice and she sighs at herself for being obnoxiously loud. "Sorry... Um... I noticed you always take this exact bus everyday-"

"And?"

"And... I was just wondering where you're always off to..." She says shyly as she looks away from his facial expression once again. He closes his eyes once again and sighs, leaning and slouching into the bench.

"You and every other person..." He mutters in annoyance and she raises her eyebrows in curiosity.

He ignores her though, ignoring her presence and everything that she is. Ignoring how she began to talk to him, even when the music in his ears were blaring so loudly.

Ever since that day, every day, at the same time, she would sit next to Yoongi and just talk to him. Talk to him about everything.. This went on for months, longer then half a year.

Even though he couldn't hear her because of his loud music, she still chatted to him as if he were actually listening.

This was one way she could let out some of her feelings. Her sad and happy emotions.

The one person she could talk to...

But of course, one day, human nature got the best of him and curiosity began to peak his interest in the girl as well.

He would begin to ask himself why this shy and frail looking girl would talk to him... Even though she obviously knew that he couldn't hear her and plus, they didn't even know each other.

But, one day, he switched some things up a bit.

He still had the headphones in his ears of course, but no music was playing. He turned off the music to actually hear the girls words, for once, to listen to what she was always talking to him about.