Paralyzed

{SoonHee's POV}

One minute I was right behind Jungkook, holding his hand and trying to maneuver our way through the crowd; and then in the next we were separated.

No... I tried so hard to avoid this...

It's her... I'm sure of it... The person that had been sending me text messages and leaving me voice mails for months; saying how much she wanted me to leave Jungkook alone... Or else.

She's finally taken me. She had been patiently waiting to get me... And now she finally has. I feel my sweater being pulled deeper and deeper into the crowd of angered fans as I try to think rationally.

She said she wanted to kill me... Do dangerous things to me.. She threatened to kill my mother if I were to speak to anyone about what she was doing and I-I couldn't let her hurt my mother. She sent me proof of how she knew my mom and I couldn't let anything happen to her. Even if my mom left me, I still love her and respect her as a person... And as a mother.

But I just didn't expect for the mystery fan to act so soon...

"Let me go!" I yell and some of the fans begin to turn their heads, noticing my presence. I gulp and swallow my words to avoid being noticed by the rest, hoping that they don't realize that I'm the one who was out with Jungkook.

Okay SoonHee... Just keep your mouth shut and don't draw attention to yourself. I mean it's okay I'm being dragged away from my one and only safety, but that's okay. If I just stay calm, I'll figure out something.

My thoughts purge against my skull for a way out of this persons grasp, but I come up with nothing. My anxiety is already peaking to it's highest level and my mind doesn't cooperate well when it's under pressure. I glance my head up at the company building and I see Jimin looking at me through the windows. His eyes widen and he pounds his fist against the window as he watches me being yanked further away from Jungkook. He yells something, but I lose my focus on my best friend when I'm yanked to the floor that's outside the circle of rowdy fans.

"Who are you?!" I yell and my eyes finally scan the teenage girl in front of me and she smiles angrily, a hint of wickedness in those dark eyes of hers. She bends down and picks me up off the ground, giving me an evil smirk as she spits on my face.

How dare this bitch spit on my fucking face.

If anything, what I've learned by living by myself for so long, is that I do not take other bitches shit. Sure they may call me names, but if they press too many buttons- then they're bound for an ass whooping. I feel all of the stress of having this stalker breathing down my neck for months beginning to build up within me and I finally shove her off me. I wipe her spit off my cheek with the back of my hands and I grimace as I wipe it onto my sweater.

"Wow look who finally decided to grow some balls!" the teen laughs and I grit my teeth as I watch her pull out a pocket knife from her sleeve, flicking the sharp metal out of its compartment.

"I promised I'd kill you", she says and she dashes straight towards me. I dodge and she grunts in annoyance as I regain my balance behind her. "You know, SoonHee, I never expected you to be so hurt whenever your mom was mentioned" she says as she turns around slowly. I feel my eyes sting as my mothers smiling face flashes before me.

"Shut up", I mutter and I feel my teeth clatter against each other as I swallow my anger. She laughs at this and takes another step towards me as I take a small step back.

"We both know that your mom left you because you were just extra baggage.. Baggage that she no longer wanted to carry", she says as she takes another step towards me and I shake my head as I blink back my tears.