Chapter 1

This is mainly going to be in My pov if it isnt I will tell you who.

I was ready for the hunt. Me and my friendly wolf pack. I knew what I was hunting for. Monsters. Tonight we were hunting Devil Dogs. They were pack animals so this shouldn't be that hard right. Hahahahaha. It is going to kill me one of these days to hunt these monsters down. But I dont trap them or try to catch them at all. I just try to find them.

During the hunt

I was walking up on one of his trails I knew I was but it looked as if other people had just walked on it too. Somehow I had curcled around the people and had gotten in front of them. When I turned around I seen flashlights. Thats when I hid I motioned for my wolves to do the same and they did. "Where do you think this thing is?" Asked one. Concern was in his voice I could here it. "I don't know Trapper. Im not getting anything on..." I poked my head out to see if I could recognize them. It turned out what he was saying was I'm not getting anything on the thermal. As in thermal camera. Shit I was caught again. First by my brother now by complete strangers. "Who's there?" Said the closest one. I stayed still even when I heard them get closer.

I heard a growl. They were already here there was no need to wait for them