Chapter 4

Wild Bill's pov

The hunt was going great we found a trail the Devil Dog used when Trapper asked "Where could it be?" Jeff answered

"I don't know Trapper. I dont have anything on..."

Just as he said that someone's head poped up from behind the rock Huckleberry was standing near. I was standing right behind Jeff so I seen it. Huckleberry turned around right as he had seen it too. "Who's there."
There was silence as Huckleberry took a step forward. Then we heard a growl. The Devil Dog is here and that person could be dead if we don't help them. "Whoever you are come out here." Trapper said. Dead silence. Then I heard a growl and foot steps running away. A few minutes later Jeff caught the devil dogs on his thermal camera and we went into pursuit. No cameramen following us around tonight either. We got to the trap and the door was down. "We got something in there." Trapper yelled in joy. I shined my flashlight into the trap to see a girl hanging on to the top of the trap. "Holy Shit!" I cursed as she pulled herself over the top. I turned just in time to see Willie run towards the girl. "Willie get back here!" I yelled at him as he and the girl disappear in the woods. "Bill follow her and Willie." Trapper said. I nodded and ran off after them. After running for a little while I stopped to let the team catch up. When they did we kept going until I seen Willie on the ground and a few shadows but I didn't pay attention to it. "WILLIE!" I yelled as the rest of the team caught up again. (After I ran off again.) We got into the clearing I ran over to Willie. "Willie!" I yelled again kneeling down to him as the rest of the team arrived. We all started looking around and soon we found the broken log. "Someone must've moved it off of him." Trapper said. 

"But who Trapper?" Huckleberry asked.

"Most likely that girl."

"Why? What motive did she have to get it off him?"

"Who knows. Bill is Willie alright?" I looked down to see Willie awake and holding himself up by his arm. 

"I'm fine thanks to that girl." He managed to say before laying back down.

"Guys I have someone on the thermal on top of that big rock!!" Jeff yelled but as soon as he did we all heard her leave, running off into the night. I looked in the direction of where I think she ran and whispered, "Thank you for saving my friend, I owe you one big time. Safe travels kid."

It was some time before we got back to the trucks. I helped Willie back and gently helped him into the truck. While the others made sure Willie was okay I went back and got his hat but something on a near by tree caught my eye. She left us a note carved into a tree. After reading it I smiled and picked his hat up before walking back. Though I couldn't shake the feeling of someone watching me and I could've sworn I seen eyes in the bushes as I turned to walk away. When I got back I didn't mention it to anyone knowing we were all tired and stressed. I didn't want to worry them anymore, nor did I want to wake up Willie. Who had apparently fallen asleep while I was gone. I just told myself I was imagining it cause of what happened and that nothing was there. But when we were leaving I seen a man at the tree line. Hair as black as night and eyes as dark as a demons soul. He had an evil look in his eyes and a smirk on his face. He kept eye contact with me the entire time I left and looking in the rear view mirror I seen him standing right where my truck had been seconds before, holding a bloody knife towards me.

Alright guys here it is the chapter you have waited for. Thank you guys so,much for waiting and being patient. I've had a lot going on and haven't had much time to update. Finally I had ideas so I was able to finish this. If you have any questions feel free to comment and I will answer it as best as I can. Again thank you for being patient. Until Next Time, Peace Out