Chapter 22: Official

Note: Kelly's bedroom in the mm

Faith's POV

I walked upstairs and walked into Kelly's room and sat down on his bed. I couldn't believe that I OFFICIALLY ended my friendship with Dustin. But I honestly felt like I didn't have a choice at this point. This was constantly draining me on a daily basis. I did what I had to do. But to be honest, I knew I was gonna feel like crap for a while because of what I did; at least I would feel better in the end...I hope.

Kelly's POV

This dude was crazy. He blew up on me, Faith, and the rest of my brothers, and he thought Faith and I slept together last night. To be honest, I thought it was pretty funny that he thought that, but then again I did feel bad. But it didn't justify what he did. He shouldn't have blew up on Faith like that.

"Dustin, I can't believe you. I thought you wanted to fix your friendship with Faith," I said. He slowly looked up at me like he wanted to kill me.

"Don't say anything to me. You know how much that girl meant to me. You knew how much I wanted to be with her, and you fuck her, in this house?! Don't try to turn this all on me," he yelled.

I got in his face. "First of all, you're gonna stop fucking yelling because it ain't even what you think."

"It ain't what I think?! I think you fucked my best friend and rubbed it in my face!" he said as he got louder.

I was really getting upset. This nigga and his assumptions...

"Well I didn't fuck your best friend. Faith and I didn't have sex last night. Faith and I have never slept together at all," I replied as I pushed him. "Your fucking assumptions get you no where. Those plans that you so called heard were plans for me and Faith to hang out. The moaning you heard was me giving Faith a massage because she was under a lot of stress. Me being so close to Faith is me trying to be the best friend that you weren't! You misjudged me; you always do. I was there for her when you fucked up. It's always me having to pick up the fucking pieces you broke. And now that you've fucked up again, I've gotta go fix it!" I turned around and began walking out of the room, but I turned around one final time to let Dustin know something. "And if I was fucking Faith, you shouldn't even have a problem with it because she's not your woman. And if I was fucking her in this house, you would hear more than just some moans." I walked upstairs and walked into my room to find Faith sitting in the middle of the bed with her head in her hands, sitting Indian style. I knocked on the door to signal that I was coming in.

"Are you alright?" I asked.

She exhaled. "Yeah, I'm fine. I'm just....so shocked that that went down."

"I know right. Dustin is an ass," I replied as I sat down next to her.

"What else is new?"

I laughed. "But seriously, how are you feeling?"

"I'm okay. I honestly feel like I'm going to regret what I just did later, but I feel like it was best. Part of me thought that we could eventually get past this and work our friendship out but another part of me said that I could forgive him, but our friendship couldn't go on and that's what I went with. Ugh, I don't even wanna think about it anymore."

I rubbed her back to comfort her. "It's okay. We don't have to talk about it anymore."

Dustin's POV

I stood there feeling stupid. Here I go making assumptions based on what I heard that it cost me my best friend...OFFICIALLY.

I was really pissed off with the comments Kelly said to me, especially him telling me that I wasn't being a good friend to Faith and if he was having sex with Faith, it shouldn't concern me because she's a single woman. I understand that...I do, but he knew how I felt about her. But I wanted her, but now that we weren't friends anymore, I guess it was time to move on with my life.

I walked into the kitchen and poured myself a glass of crown. This was gonna kill me.

Faith's POV

Still feeling like crap, I decided that it was time for me to head home. Being here any longer would continue to depress me.

"Kelly, I'm gonna get outta here," I said as I got up and put my shoes on. "I'll wash these clothes and give them back to you."

"Nah, don't worry about it. You can have them; I've got plenty," he said. "I'll walk you out to your car."

I gathered up the rest of the things and walked out of his bedroom with Kelly right on my heels. When I walked downstairs, I said goodbye to the guys and told them that I would see them soon. As for Dustin, I'm not sure where he was.

Kelly and I walked out to my car and I saw that Dustin's car was gone. I shook my head to keep from thinking about him and put my things in the backseat. Once I closed the door, I turned around to face Kelly.

"I'll text you when I get home I guess," I said.

He nodded and hugged me. "It's gonna be okay," he said as he let go of me.

"I hope so," I said as I opened the door and got in. I put my key in the ignition and started the car. "See you later Kel." I closed the door and backed out of the driveway and headed home.

I sure hoped that when he said that everything was gonna be okay, he'd be right.

Dustin's POV

I felt like shit. I lost my best friend, and I didn't even want to look at my brothers. I had to get out of here for a while. There was no way that I could be at home, especially with no one to talk to. The only person that I talked to just ended our friendship and walked out of my life. There was only one thing left to do. I pulled out my phone and proceeded to dial a number and waited until they answered.

"Hey baby," I heard Loissa's sweet French accent greet me.

"Hey, how you doing?" I asked.

"I'm okay. Just taking a break from work. "What's going on?" she asked sounding a bit concerned.

I sighed. I didn't necessarily want to tell her what had happened, so I decided to make things a bit easier. "Nothing. I just wanted to hear your voice. I'm just not wanting to be here in Atlanta right now; at least not by myself. When are you coming back?"

"I won't be back for another month and a half. What's wrong?" she asked.

"I just miss you. That's all," I replied truthfully.

"Aww! I miss you too. A month and a half will fly by so quick, you won't even know it. Look, I've got to get back on the set. I'll call you tonight, okay?"

"Alright babe. I love you," I said.

"Love you too," she replied before she hung up. I hung up as well and put my phone down in the cup holder. I just sat back and massaged my temples. Now that Faith was out of my life, I pretty much didn't have anyone besides my brothers. Damn, I miss that woman already.

I'm sorry Faith, from the bottom of my heart, I'm so sorry. I Love You....