Chapter 6

"I feel horrible." I manage to get the words out of my mouth. I had a serious hangover, and it felt like the whole world was spinning.

I look around me, and realize that I'm in Violet's bedroom in her bed. She is asleep beside me, and it looked like she hadn't taken off her makeup from last night. I gently shake her, and she groans.

"Can I get another 5 minutes of sleep? I've been babysitting you all night."

Babysitting?

As she slowly rises from her bed, I ask her what she meant by babysitting.

Here is how the story went:

After maybe 20 more drinks, I stumbled into Alexa's living room and began to dance wildly. I started getting into other people's personal space and they just went along with me. Soon, I had worked up a huge crowd of dancers. Then, I started yelling the lyrics to the song that was on,but was singing the opposite of the words. Violet says she thinks the song was Stitches by Shawn Mendes. Also, I almost made out with a guy until I ran to the bathroom and vomited for a good 15 minutes. And that was the end of my night. Violet carried me to the car(Claire refused to help someone with vomit on their shirt), and layed me across the backseat.

Violet ended up driving Claire home and asked my mom if it was okay for me to spend the night at her house. She didn't tell her that I was filthy drunk though. When she got my mom's approval, she drove home, and dragged me up to her room. Then, I woke up and crawled to her bathroom and threw up again. I supposedly missed the toilet and Violet had to clean it up. I eventually layed down on the bathroom floor and went to sleep while she cleaned my vomit. She put me in her bed afterwards and got in the bed.

"I'm sorry that I put you through that." I mumbled. My head was throbbing.

"It's okay. That's what friends are for." She says and gets out of the bed. She goes to wash off her makeup, and I try to follow her but end up falling back into the bed. My legs felt like noodles.

"You might want to stay in the bed for a while. I'll bring you up some coffee to help you with that hangover." Violet says coming out of the bathroom with a fresh face of makeup on. She never went a long time without just some eye liner or dark eye shadow.

I force my head to nod, and she disappears out of the room. I lay there for a minute, and realize that last night was the most fun that I have ever had in my entire life. I reach into my jacket on the floor(I was wearing some of Violet's pajamas), and get my phone. Jasmine has blown up my phone and I check to see why.

She sent me a link to a video on someone's Instagram. I click the video and realize that it was me. I was singing the song that Violet told me about, and indeed I was singing the opposite words.

If I'm with your kisses,
I won't need stitches
Not tripping over myself,
Not aching
Telling you not to help,
and now that I'm with your kisses,
I won't need stitches

My hair looked like a bird's nest, and I was using one of my Converse as a microphone to sing in. I was jumping up and down, and attempted to do the latest dances which I choose not to mention. Violet hadn't told me about this. I feel like my life just crumpled into a heap of humiliation.

I instantly text Jasmine and tell her that I saw the video. I go back to the video to sulk in my own embarrassment when I see how many likes and comments I got on the video. It was over 8,000! I guess Jasmine beat me too it because she texted me and said:

Your drunk video went viral! Check Vine, Facebook, and Twitter.

People liked a video of me being stupid. I didn't even realize that Violet was watching me have a laughing/crying moment until she loudly cleared her throat.

" I guess the amount of likes you got knocked that hangover right out of you." She says handing me a cup of coffee.

"You knew?"

"Yeah, but I didn't want to ruin the surprise."

I give her a smile and take a sip of my coffee. I start to read out the comments.

"Whoever this girl is, she got some moves. Psych!!"

"Converse are sooo the new microphones!"

"Nice hairdo!"

The comments were endless and funny.

Eventually, Violet drives me home and I thank her for taking care of me. When I walk in the house, Claire was sitting on the couch on her phone with a frown on her face.

"Whacha up to, Claire?" I say faking my kindness.

"Don't try to play nice. I can't wait until your mom sees how much of a idiot you were being last night. And if she doesn't come across it herself then I will show her." She says and stomps out of the room.

I shrug it off, and go up to my room. I start looking on YouTube and find my video. So many views! I couldn't get my mind to process what was happening.

Then, my phone starts to blow up with following requests.

A/N Vote and Comment!!!

Sorry it's been so long. I didn't realize how long it's been, but I've been so busy. Again, I'm sorry and I hope you like this chapter. I wanted to incorporate Violet a little more, because I realized in my previous chapters that she doesn't have much dialogue. I hope I didn't cut to the chase too fast, but here ya go! Hope ya like and don't forget to vote and comment!!!

~midnight_misfit~