Chapter 7

When I walk into school on Monday, I can hear my video buzzing throughout the halls. I was famous! At least, that's what I thought.

Claire had been ignoring me all morning but I didn't care. I felt like I was floating above everyone on a social media cloud.

Many people passed me and said things like:
"Your video is hilarious!" Or "I wish I could dance like you!"

I was beaming when I walked into my classroom.

"Kayla! I watched your video. It's hilarious!" Miranda says as I sit down beside her.

"Yeah, I know!" I say. "The party was super fu-"

"Kayla! You were the highlight of my party!" Alexa says interrupting me.

"Thanks!" I reply as Jasmine and Violet walk into the classroom. Jasmine immediately runs up to me.

"OMG! Your video was awesom-" Jasmine was cut off when Alexa says, "So how about you come sit with me and my friends today?"

"My friends and I..." Miranda mumbles under her breath.

I turn to look at my friends and they just nod to say it's fine. I know that they didn't want me to, but they insisted when I tried to tell Alexa no.

When I sit down, the class begins.

After class, Alexa approaches me.

"So how about you ditch those freaks and hang with me at lunch today?"

Freaks? Was she talking about my friends?

"Uhh.. I don't know. Maybe another day."

"Are you putting me off for those lames?"

"Uhh.. I'll have to ask them since I sit with them everyday." I say walking away awkwardly.

"What was she talking to you about?" Miranda asks as we start walking to our next class.

"Nothing. She was just talking about the party." I say.

"Oh." She said as we walked to our next class.

When it was time for lunch, Alexa asked me again.

"Is it going to me or them?" She asks.

I looked at her but didn't say anything.

"They probably would not mind one day without you."

"I suppose so." I said as I walked into the cafeteria with Alexa and her crew. I could see Miranda and Violet watching me out of the corner of my eye. I see Jasmine walk into the cafeteria and say something to Miranda and Violet. Then, she looks at me and frowns.

I knew this was a mistake.

A/N Vote and Comment!!

Sorrry guys for not updating. I feel like I've been neglecting this book ever since I started my other book, Z. Btw, I hope you guys can check that out. Anyway, sorry for the short chapter. I hope you guys like and I will be trying to update and finish the book. Thanks!