Chapter 2

{extremely short update b/c this chapter really doesn't need to be that lengthy. Enjoy }

Mindfang was pretty alright and had ended up finishing the class introduction pretty quickly before using mind control on several students to make them change classes because she just so happened to dislike them, one of which being a pyrope. [F/N] was just glad it wasn't him who was kicked out. He was also glad Karkat hadn't been selected either. [F/N] didn't really understand why trolls were allowed to even teach considering they usually had abilities that they almost always used against other trolls and some humans.

"By the way children, I will assign seats if you do not behave yourselves." That was the last thing she said before making suggestive signals with her eyes toward some students occasionally, even eyeing [F/N] and Karkat several times.

By this point everyone was talking and so [F/N] once again attempted to befriend the short and angry troll. "Look, I'm really sorry if I-"

"Do you not know what leave me alone means? It means to fuck off and keep your protein shoot shut or to avoid me. Whatever is easier for you. I don't care just go away." He glared at the human, flecks of red in his eyes lighting up just a tad.

"Jesus, sorry for trying to be nice. I guess being a dick is your specialty. Next time I won't bother to stick around when i trample over someone and just so you know, it was your fault anyways." He hissed back, starting to hate the troll just as much as he was mildly attracted to him.

"Go fuck yourself" was the only response he got back.

The rest of the period consisted of the two giving one another death glares and getting odd stares from those around them. When the bell rang the two rushed from their seats and avoided one another as if they had the plague or even Ebola.

Ap. world geography was next and he didn't know whether to dread it or be excited. He heard that mr. English was pretty swell but he still wasn't too sure. As [F/N] walked to the next class John popped up behind him, grabbing his shoulder and causing [F/N] to almost screech in shock, and he proceeded to clutch his chest and glare.

"Fuck Egbert, trying to give me a heart attack?"

"Sorry, I didn't mean to scare you too badly. I just wanted to surprise you." He said, his grin still permanently plastered to his face.

[F/N] rolls his eyes and shrugs johns hand from his shoulder while they walked before asking the other a question even he was surprised he asked. "Do you know a Karkat?"

"Oh yeah, he's pretty cool. I mean, he's kinda shouty but he's an okay guy- re troll. Why do you ask?"

[F/N] shrugged. "have him second period. He's kinda an ass if you ask me."

"That's just his natural charm, were actually great pals!" The two of them stopped at the classroom door and ended the conversation with a wave of the hand and he walked in, studying each student already there. [F/N] had the class with Dave and Cronus (whom failed several times) but that was about it and he chose to sit, once again, in the back. Rose walked right before the bell rang and proceeded to sit next to him as well, not minding because he did sort of like her in a platonic way.

"Hello everyone, I am mr. English and you will call me by no other name. I'm not your bro, I'm not your friend, I'm not your bestie, I'm your teacher-" it was noted he had a British accent and for an old man he was pretty up to date on teenage slang.

[F/N] found it pretty hard to concentrate as his thoughts continued to drift off to the troll named Karkat, having a hard time pinpointing his exact feelings. Surprisingly not once did he feel guilt for thinking so much about the troll when he was already in a relationship with Eridan.

The class period went buy quickly and soon he was heading to world history which was taught by mr noir. He had no idea who that was but he'd heard some awful things about him like how he liked to stab things, especially the students.

Walking in it was noted to be a pretty normal classroom beside the odd collection of knives on the desk near the laptop. He sat in the back again, this time for safety reasons, and waited patiently for the bell to ring, Karkat making his way in while standing next to a very tall troll with curvy horns. Karkat grumbled something that must have been funny because the taller troll chuckled and let out a husky but loud honk, Karkat rolling his eyes and most likely cursing under his breath. Their eyes met for a second and the two glared daggers at one another before Karkat decided to sit in the middle of the room close to the tall and scrawny troll.

The rest of the day went like this, the two glaring at one another each time their eyes met throughout the day. They never spoke but they glared. This even went on for the next day and the next. It appeared that the two had become silent enemies who's relationship wouldn't progress further from there. Two weeks had passed now and things were settling down a bit in school, but not too much because a party was being thrown after homecoming which was in another week or so and everyone was buzzing about it, even [F/N] was interested in attending the party.

"Wwale wwat do ya plan on wwearing [F/N]?" Eridan asked him as they drove home from school that day.

" I don't know I'll have to think about it."

"Alright just let me knoww wwhen you get evvery thing all situated an stuff."

"I will" he responded before giving the troll fish a kiss on the cheek and watching him leave for his house before heading home himself.

Once he arrived he got out of his car, locked the door, and headed inside, shoes slapping against the gravel drive before opening the door and walking inside the warmth of his home, taking note of the squeaky door that needed oiling, and quickly fetched himself a snack before doing homework at the kitchen table. It was placed in the center of the kitchen as easy access and was a plastic set, obviously a poor mans table.

Sighing the human worked on his homework, mind occasionally drifting to the short trolls angry eyes and soft circles that highlighted his eyes- wow. He stopped himself before continuing, knowing he'd be thinking about the trolls lips next. He'd had this happen to him several times since they'd met, and he was really concerned on how this would turn out for him.

His biggest concern was how Eridan would feel knowing he was daydreaming about snagging some other troll, especially a troll he hated. Then he remembered the class he took in junior high about trolls, learning troll quadrants. Would it be excerptible to do that even though he was human? He knew it was okay for trolls and stuff but just because he was dating a troll didn't mean he was allowed to use those, but then again, nobody had said he couldn't either.

[F/N] decided then and there he was interested in having Karkat as a kismesis.

♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️

Ayy aren't y'all glad I updated?

My iPad has been dead and I *thought* I left my only charger at Walmart but it was actually in my electronic bucket so uHM

Yeeeeeeaaaaaah

I got my device up and running again though so more updates to come.

I also appreciate votes and criticism because not only do they make me a better writer but they keep me determined!

If you like this you might like my other fan fictions that I'm going to try and update this week as well.

1) do you drink or approve of drinking?

2) what would you wear to a party?

3) do you do drugs or approve of drugs?

Thanks for your Time and please remember to answer these questions. They are important for the next few chapters that revolve around the party.