chapter 11 FINAL

Yes, the final chapter is indeed smut. Enjoy you losers.

--------------

[F/N] Had Karkat pinned down to the couch, lips moving in synch with one another. His hands were continuously roaming over the trolls body but mostly tugging at his hair or planted on his hips. Their legs were tangled together in a mess, Karkats moving to wrap around the others hips. 

[F/N] Felt Karkats tongue flip against his lips and his mouth greedily opened up do that his own tongue could push back, flicking against his lips and making an entrance into the others, their tongues fighting for space on dominance.

As their mouths battled together, Karkat moved his hand from around the humans neck, sliding it over his back as nails gently grazed over his spine and pressed into his bottom, giving a light squeeze. 

[F/N] sighed into Karkats mouth, his tongue licking along his opened lips before sinking back into its new territory, Karkats lips closing in on it before sucking. The human pulled his tongue back, freed from captivity, and began teasing the other, flicking in and out of the others mouth. 

Karkat groaned in response to the lack of mouth attention and forced their months together, the
 two engaging in another heated sloppy kiss. 

Suddenly, Karkat had pushed [F/N] up so that he was sitting up right, and the troll crawled into his lap, straddling him. Once he was comfortably seated, their lips attached once more, moaning into the kiss as they rolled their hips into one another. 

Hands on Karkats hips to keep a steady rhythm, hands on [F/N]s shoulders to stay grounded, the two were completely lost in the moment as the grinded against one another, [F/N]s pants growing tighter the longer he spent with Karkat on the couch. 

"Oh fuck, I can feel your weird human boner through your pants." Karkat mumbled, having to pull back from the kiss causing saliva to drip down his chin. 

[F/N] licked up said saliva before looking up at Karkat with a heated but concerned look. "Is it too weird for you? We can stop if you like. I don't want to do anything you don't want to do."

"Such a gentleman. I've seen human bulges before in school I've just- no, I'm not scared. I want this even though I'll probably regret it later."

With a chuckle, [F/N] nodded and went back to kissing the troll and pushing him off the couch to pull him to his bedroom, their lips and hands continually occupied causing them to run into things. 

Each time they ran into something they would giggle like school girls and proceed with what they were doing, shirts being removed.

Once in the room, [F/N] had the back of his knees pressed against the bed causing him to fall over, Karkat on top. 

Karkat giggled and crawled into his lap, hands roaming over his bare chest, and slowly rolled his clothed hips against the others. 

[F/N] let out a low moan, eyes closed as his hands grasped the trolls thighs and bucked his hips up into him. 

Karkat leaned down, slowly kissing the other, a huge change from the hurried and wild kissing they had done before. This time it was sweet and slow. 

[F/N] rolled them over so that he was on top, their hips still rolling into one another. His hand slipped between their bodies and he began unbuttoning their pants, Karkats aid coming soon after. 

Together they tugged their pants off, including boxers, and continued synchly moving their lips together, naked body against naked body. 

[F/N] knew what troll anatomy looked like so he wasn't freaked out by the bulge and nook,but he was a little shocked when it wrapped around his member, causing the both of them to moan out. 

"You're really wet Karkat." [F/N] hummed, his member being coated from the red material due to the appendage around it and how close his warm wet nook was. 

"Sh-shut the fuck up and do me [F/N]" he mumbled back.

"Your wishes my command."  [F/N] replied cheekily, hands grasping the others knees and pulling his legs open before grasping his ankles and pulling them over his shoulders, hand smoothly running over his grey skin. 

Karkat reached down and untangled their sex from one another and purred out, red speckled grey eyes locked onto [F/N]s heated [E/C] ones. 

[F/N] proceeded to gently push into him, hands gently squeezing his reassuringly once he grasped them in his own. Karkats body tightened up, Karkats eyes widening as he clenched himself. 

"Shhhhhh Karkat it's okay, just relax." 

He nodded, eyebrows furrowed, and shivered as he calmed down, not use to the feeling of something inside him, let alone something that shouldn't be there. 

"Do you want to stop?" [F/N] asked once more, trying to hold back from quickly pushing the rest of the way in because of how good the troll felt, his wet nook beckoning him to please the both of them. 

"No. No don't stop, it's just an odd fit but it feels good okay, keep going." Karkat groaned out, pulling the human flush against him so that he could push all the way through, and he did. 

[F/N] groaned out, hips already moving against the trolls, panting as he pulled out of the troll only to push back in slowly. Karkat moaned, legs tightening around him, as he mewled and me this thrusts with his own fast paced hips. 

The human had to let go of his hands to grasp his hips instead, helping him to keep in time with the steady thrusting. Karkat moaned his name, hands wrapping around his back and clutching him tightly. 

"Harder please, fuck, go harder." Karkat begged in his ear, voice quivering. [F/N], as much as he wanted to oblige, stayed at his own slow pace, wanting Karkats first time to be a slow and perfect experience. 

The both of them moaned each other's name softly as they moved their hips together in rhythm, the buildup for their orgasm  slow and sweet. 

As they got closer their hips began to move a little faster, Karkat panting and softly mewling the others name, [F/N] moaning Karkats name more frequently. 

Finally, [F/N] thrusted into Karkat harder and faster than he has been, Karkat gasping and clawing at his back, vision turning blank as he orgasmed, crying out. Just watching the troll sent [F/N] into a bliss, he coming too as Karkats nook milked him. 

The two shivered and held one another close, [F/N] leaving a trail of kisses all along his face. 

"That felt fucking amazing." Karkat groaned, still clutching the human.‎

"That's good..." [F/N] sighed, pulling out of Karkat and rolling off of him. Within seconds Karkat curled up into his side and the laid together like that, falling asleep in one another's arms. ‎