Chapter 4

The sun was steadily retreating over the horizon, its spies backing away slowly behind it as a defense, as the sky light changed to a twilight that engulfed the world.

[F/N] sat in his room, already having changed into a fashionably cool outfit as he laid in his bed, relaxing some. He anxiously awaited for his ride to come, usually never going to parties because of the bad rep they always seemed to bring with them. The only party he had ever attended was birthday parties, and even then he sometimes avoided those depending on whom it was for.

He tapped his feet to the beat of the song, listening to the soundtrack of "Heathers, the musical" through ear buds that blocked out the noise from the outside world. He hummed and sung lowly in tune with Heather as she sung candy store, her character always reminding him of Vriska for some reason and even more oddly it was his favorite song. Of course there were a few others he liked like "Damaged" and "dead girl walking" but those weren't an odd like.

The music was entirely too loud, so loud in fact that he couldn't hear his brother knocking on the door to inform him of something that must be important. When he noticed him from the corner of his eye he propped himself on his elbows and tore out the buds. "Yo?"

"Your weird troll boyfriend is here. Something about you two going to a party?" He said, eyebrow raised in surprise.

"Oh sweet, thanks for letting me know." [F/N] exclaimed, jumping up from his bed and slipping his shoes on quickly before slipping bast his brother.

Before he could disappear down stairs he was grabbed by the wrist, causing him to turn around and face Andrew. "What is it?" He asked, confused.

"Since when do you go to parties?"

"Since today when Vriska and them convinced me to the other day."

He sighed and released him. "Just promise me not to be an idiot."

"I make no promises." He chuckled, dashing down stairs before his brother could say any more and jumping into Eridans arms.

"Hey there angelfish~" He sung kissing his jaw.

"Wwell hello, no need to jump on me and scare that livvin daylights outa me [F/N]." Eridan spoke, clasping his waist tightly in his arms as he looked down at the human boy.

"Whatever Eridan, ready to go?"

"Yeah, ivve been wwaiten for an hour noww."

"Liar."

"Oh shut up landwweller."

"Make me wwater dwweller." [F/N challenged, resulting in the two tickling one another to death for a few minutes and finally departing for [F/N] [L/N]s first ever official party.