Chapter 6 KARKATS POV

----<[]>----

"Gamzee stop touching the fucking radio." He hissed in his direction, swatting at his straying hand as it went towards the car radio, attempting to pay attention to the road. He wasnt actually suppose to be driving, Gamzee let him borrow his car to practice driving and surprisingly, Gamzee was a good driver.

"But karbro, how do you think it all up and works the way it does? Why is it when i motherfuck got a tune i wanna hear it just all up and knows, know what I'm sayin?"

"No, i actually *don't* know what you're all up and saying. Shut up and keep your hands to yourself when I'm driving." Was all he said in response with a glare.

Gamzee wanted him to take him to the party tonight and he regrettably agreed. He also knew there was a chance that he would be there.

The he he was referring to was none other than [F/N] [L/N]. He was extremely popular and perfect in almost every single way. He was nice and caring for others, he never was too dependent on others and always tried to do things on his own, he loved romance movies and even gushed about them sometimes with his boyfriend. That word left a strong flavor of distaste in his mouth for sure.

Not that it matters since youve already fucked that up.

He cringed at his inner thoughts and took a deep breath knowing he was right. Past him could be such an asshole at times along with every other him.

They slowly arrived onto the province of where the party was and got out, gamzee smiling like a loser and wabbling towards the house. Music was blaring loudly, the home vibrating in excitement to the treatment of its inner walls.

He and Gamzee walked in together and stayed with one another for a few minutes, he holding his hand as if gamzee was a small child only to let go when he saw [F/N] in a corner being bombarded by Eridan.

He knew they were dating so he wasn't surprised they were macking on one another but he didn't want to watch. As Karkat attempted to escape a word caught him by the leg and held him down.

"Stop-"

He heard [F/N] say stop and his heart lepped hoping he was talking to him, but whipped it from mind knowing he was wrong. He turned around and noted something was wrong, [F/N] was trying to push Eridan off.

He grabbed Eridan quickly and pushed him off the other, "I dont think you realize he said to stop asshole." Karkat spoke with a low growl.

Eridan swayed and shuffled a bit. "Fuck off Kar, hes my mait an i knoww for a facked he wwas okaww wwith it, right?"

Instead of responding, the human looked down and fled the situation, going straight for the door.

Karkat glared at Eridan once more and followed after, making sure the other was alright.

"Look, i hope you know ive always thought your matesprite was an-"

"Leave me alone Karkat." The other sobbed.

oh fuck man, hes crying. Hes not your moirail, what the fuck should you do? Do humans even have those? Would it matter?

"Excuse me? I just fucking helped your sorry ass, the least i could get is a thank you.

He looked up with hazy eyes. "Thanks, now leave me alone."

Karkat sighed and sat down next to the other. "No." He then proceeded to rub the others back gently. Humans do this right?

[F/N] sighed shakily, sniffling a bit, and played with his shoes. "I knew i shouldn't have come to this stupid party. " was all he spoke, and karkat excepted his remark as the two sat in silence.

The both of them sat together for what felt like ages before speaking again, [F/N] asking if the other could never speak of what happened to anyone and karkat agreeing. He then asked if the other could take him home in his car and karkat accepted once more, going inside and giving Gamzees keys back to gamzee and going with [F/N] to take him home.

The ride of course was semi quite, the other attempting to be as behaved as possible as Karkat drove, he really didnt know how the human could still be in even a little control of himself. The other had fallen asleep and Karkat decided it was best to not wake him and take him home so he took [F/N] to his hive instead.

He struggled a bit with getting the other out but it turned out the human was a light sleeper and woke up.

"Mmmwhutrdoin?"

"Im getting you into the house, what does it look like dumbfuck?"

"Yor touchin my booty"

Karkat was about to tell him he was full of shit but noticed his hand was indeed grasping the humans bottom, causing the troll to blush and look away.

"How do i get you out of the car then huh? Dragging you by your fucking feet?"

"Or juss wake me upfh."

"Just get inside the fucking house [L/N]."

He nodded and held Karkat for support as they went inside, stumbling up the stairs and throwing themselves on the human bed since [F/N] had his arms wrapped around Karkat.

The small troll blushed and groweld, attempting to get free without damaging the drunk guy, "get the fuck *off* of me [L/N]!"

"Youre soo warm..." he moaned softly, curling up into his side. Karkat ceased his struggling after a few more moments and sighed to himself, a small smile tugging his lips as it had dawned on him that [F/N] fucking [L/N] was laying in his bed and cuddling him. Even after how rudely he treated his crush he was still here. fuck almighty, karkat thought to himself as he rolled over and curled into the human as well, the universe is finally making major modifications in my favor.