Chapter 3 - Second Meeting... Not Good.

*Sakira's P.O.V*

I smiled as I skipped down the street. I was currently on my way to visit a manga/anime signing! The person who was going to sign was none other than Nisako, Mina-san! She is currently the author of my favorite shounen sports anime and manga. She doesn't work with Marukawa Publishings, though. In fact, her company is all the way in America! (Btw, I created this author in my head... If she actually exist, I don't know...)

"Mina-san, Mina-san, I'm going to meet Mina-san!~" I sang as I happily skipped down the street. This earned me a few weird looks, but I was immune at this point in my life... Kind of.

While in my thoughtful bliss, I bumped into someone... again.

I then began to apologize like mad.

"As I said last time," said a familiar smooth voice. "It's okay."

"Huh?" I said and then I looked up to see the same male from the time before. My eyes widened slightly and I felt a strong blush spread across my cheeks.

"Just as I thought," said the tall one. He then bent over to my height, causing his steel grey(the spelling of "gray/grey" is ultra random...) eyes to meet my violet ones, and said, "You are surely the same boy from last time."

"H-hai!" I exclaimed.

Mr. Grey Eyes then pulled away and smiled. "Where are you heading?"

I shakily pointed in front of me and mumbled, "T-T-That a-a-a-a-away..."

Mr. Grey looked over and said, "Me too!"

'LIAR!' was what I thought as I looked down and fidgeted a little. 'The only way for us to bump into each other the way did is if you came from that direction! I know my physics and crap!'

However, my thoughts were in vain as we still ended up walking and talking with one another.

"So you're going to see this 'Mina-san' person," said Ijuuin. He told me his name...

"Y-Yes," I said as I looked away from this person. I had honestly hoped he'd have left by now. I mean, we're almost to the merchandise signing location!

"What's the manga/anime called?" asked Ijuuin as he smiled slightly.

"Racing in Malfunction," I said I then tilted my head to the side. "But, why?"

"I thought I'd give it a shot," said Ijuuin as he gave me a charming smile.

"Oh..." I muttered as a sudden blush spread across my face.

We then arrived at my designated location. I smiled as I saw the line. It wasn't too long, yet it wasn't too short either! It was just perfect!

I happily stood in line not even caring that Ijuuin joined me. It was then my turn and I kept fangirling in my head. I was the happiest being alive, until I reached the table.

I instantly froze like a rock. The only thing that came out was mindless stuttering and sweat bullets. I felt like my mouth had gone as dry as the dessert and my brain had taken a day off.

"Are you okay?" was all I could hear from the, the Ms. Mina in front of me.

I was frozen in place still. 'Why?' I thought as I could feel the many judging eyes of people around me laser focused on me. 'Why did my fear of people have to kick in now?'

I then began to tear up. This was just the worst!

I suddenly felt my Racing in Malfunction merchandise, a anime DVD set and the first five issues of the manga, leave my hands.

I watched in shock as Ijuuin gently set them on the table and said, "My friend's just so surprised to see you that he can't function right. He's been looking forward to this so long, you see. Would you mind signing these for him?" Ijuuin then gave Misa-san a charming smile.

Misa-san blushed slightly before giving Ijuuin and then me a soft smile. "I'd be happy too."

She signed it and handed the items to me. I snapped out of my petrification mode and gently took the books.

"T-Thank you..." I muttered as I then bowed and left with Ijuuin.

After we were out of sight from the signing, I suddenly burst into tears.

"A-Are you okay?" asked Ijuuin as he seemed not to know what to do.

I nodded as I still continued to cry.

"Then what's-"

I cut Ijuuin off by jumping into his arms and giving him a hug. "A-A-Arigato, I-Ijuuin-san!" I then wailed.

Ijuuin chuckled and returned my hug. "Welcome." He then pulled away, wiped the tears from my eyes and began to gently pat my head. "Now," he said with a smile. "Stop crying, please."

I felt like a child, but... I also felt like it was okay to be that way with this person... Am I strange?

We then went to a cafe and Ijuuin held my hand all the way there, despite the very few looks people had given us.

"You're the author/mangaka of Beginnings Of Love(Sakira's BL) and Mansion Kingdom(Sakira's shoujo romantic comedy)?" asked Ijuuin as he looked at me in shock.

"Hai," I said as I smiled and nodded my head.

"That's amazing," he said as he smiled. "They suddenly bursted into the spotlight not too long ago."

"So much so that I made the Top 5 chart in Marukawa Publishings," I said as I grinned. "I was so happy when I made it."

"Congratulations," said Ijuuin as he chuckled.

"Thank you," I said as I then took another sip of my coffee.

"Have you ever read The Kan manga series?" asked Ijuuin as he let out a little smirk.

I tilted my head to the side. "What's that?"

Ijuuin looked at me in shock. "It's one of the most popular series at our company!"

"'Our' company?" I asked as I tilted my head to the side. "No way! You work at Marukawa Publishings too!"

Because Ijuuin was pretty good at hiding his irritation well, I didn't seem to notice it at all. "Yes," he said as he smiled. "I'm actually the author of The Kan manga series."

My eyes widened. "G-Gomennasai! I didn't know! H-h-hontoni gomennasai!"

Ijuuin chuckled and said, "It's fine."

I laughed nervously, but chatting resumed.

It was then time for me to leave.

"Goodbye," I said and I left before he could suggest I stay at his place because he looked like the kind enough type to do so.

I reached home faster than expected. I entered and then slid down the door. I eventually got up and prepared for bed.

As I lay in bed, my mind began to wander. I thought about today and found myself squealing like an idiot while rolling around in my bed covering my face with my hands. I did this until I fell off of my bed.

"This isn't good," I said as I looked up at the ceiling from the floor below. "This isn't good at all!"