Chapter 9 - Conversations

*Sakira's P.O.V*

I lay in bed as I thought about today's happenings. The most reoccurring thought that plagued my mind was the thought of me calling Iju-, I mean, Kyo by his first name.

"Can't sleep," said Moshi as he peeked his head into my room.

"Nope," I said as I sighed.

Moshi then walked over to my bed and said, "Can I join you?"

"Aren't you a college student?" I asked as I smiled.

"Aren't you a kind adult?" he retorted.

I sighed and said, "Get in, Moi-chan."

He smiled as he crawled into the bed. "You used my old nickname."

"Yup," I said.

"Do you think Kuranosuke will be happy to see me?" asked Moshi as he began to blush.

"I'm sure of it," I said with a smile.

Moshi then smiled back and said a happy, "Hm!"

The room was silent for a bit.

"Ne, Sakira-senpai," said Moshi as he smiled.

"Yes?" I hummed as I smiled.

"Do you still have a crush on me?" asked Moshi as he smiled.

"I didn't have a crush on you," I said as I sighed. "I just admired you."

Moshi smiled and said, "Do you still admire me?"

"Yes," I said. "You still smile a lot."

Moshi chuckled and said, "I still admire you two."

"That's good," I said before yawning.

Moshi nodded and yawned as well. "Good night, Saka-chan."

"Good night, Moi-chan," I responded as I snuggled further into the blankets.

The two then drifted off into a deep sleep.

L+o-V+e-l-O+v-E+L+o-V+e-l-O+v-E+L+o-V+e-l-O+v-E+L+o-V+e-l-O+v-E+

(~^0^)~

I awoke the next morning and took a morning shower. After putting on some clothes, I began to wake up Moshi.

He rolled around and grumbled a few things. He then sat up and said, "Morning, Senpai."

"Morning Moshi-kun," I said with a small smile. "What do you want for breakfast?"

"Some toast and boiled eggs would be nice," said Moshi as he smiled.

I nodded my head and went to make breakfast.

L+o-V+e-l-O+v-E+L+o-V+e-l-O+v-E+L+o-V+e-l-O+v-E+L+o-V+e-l-O+v-E+

(~^0^)~

After we ate breakfast, Moshi and I decided to go to my company. I decided to surprise visit Kuranosuke. However, I'm pretty sure we'll end up getting lectured.

We soon arrived at the building. I entered first letting the people know what was going on.

We eventually found the room Kuranosuke was in and decided to pop in. I was very happy since he was on a break and not sleeping. That meant less anger to deal with...

"Kuranosuke-senpai!" cheered Moshi as he tackled said blonde to the ground. "I missed you sooooo much!"

Kuranosuke just stared with wide eyes. He seemed to be thinking if Moshi had been high on some really good drugs. His face then turned into one of slight annoyance as he pushed Moshi of him. This caused the kohai of mine and his to tumble backward, hard. He hit the wall!

"Moshi?!" I exclaimed as I rushed over to the boy. "Are you okay?!"

Moshi then chuckled slightly and said, "I'm fine, I'm fine!" He then rubbed the bump on the back of his head, and winced slightly.

"Kuranosuke!" I yelled, which was very out of character for me. "What was that for?! He was so happy to see you too!"

Kuranosuke only clicked his tongue, ignoring my question entirely. He then glanced over at Moshi. "So, when'd you get here?"

Moshi pouted and looked at the ground. He eventually muttered a, "Yesterday..."

"Yesterday?" asked Kuranosuke as he looked at Moshi in shock.

Moshi only nodded his head.

"Did you stay at a hotel?" asked Kuranosuke as he rose an eyebrow.

Moshi shook his head. He then smiled at me and said, "I stayed at Sakira-senpai's!"

Kuranosuke looked over at me. "Really?"

I simply nodded.

Kuranosuke then looked away. Was he pouting?!

"What's wrong Kuranosuke-senpai?" asked Moshi as he tilted his head to the side.

"N... Nothing," said Kuranosuke as he stood to his feet.

I then looked over to see Moshi smiling.

I was very confused...

"Well," I eventually said. "I'll leave you two to catch up! I had all of my time yesterday!"

I then decided to leave the two alone.

L+o-V+e-l-O+v-E+L+o-V+e-l-O+v-E+L+o-V+e-l-O+v-E+L+o-V+e-l-O+v-E+

(~^0^)~

I gently closed the door and turned around, only to bump into someone about the same height, maybe a centimeter taller than me.

I looked over at the person to see familiar green eyes.

"I'm sorry, Misaki," I said with a smile.

Misaki looked back at me in shock. He then smiled and said, "It's okay."

We eventually began to talk as Misaki was on his break.

"Usagi-san is super annoying sometimes!" Misaki ranted. He then went on and on about Usagi-senpai.

I listened carefully and nodded my head, putting in input when necessary.

After he was done, I said as I giggled, "You two sound like a married couple."

Misaki then froze at this. He laughed nervously. "Is that so..."

I nodded.

I then began to notice Misaki's constant fidgeting around. It seemed as if he wanted to tell me something... The atmosphere getting more and more awkward.

It then hit me like a ton of bricks.

"M-Misaki-san?" I asked as I began to fidget around as well.

"Yes?" he responded.

"Are you and Usagi-senpai a couple?" I then finished.

Misaki froze yet again. His face then turned absolutely red. "Y-You can't tell anyone though!"

I looked at Misaki in shock. I then nodded and gave him a warm smile. "Your secret is safe with me!"

Misaki then smiled. "Thank you."

L+o-V+e-l-O+v-E+L+o-V+e-l-O+v-E+L+o-V+e-l-O+v-E+L+o-V+e-l-O+v-E+

(~^0^)~

It was still Misaki's break, which was actually pretty long.

I wonder what Iju- I mean, Kyo! is up to...