Chapter 17: First Date: Part 2

*Ijuuin's P.O.V*

I can't believe I let Sakira slip away. I saw the Mina-san poster and tried my best to keep a hold on Sakira, but before I knew it, the constant tug of the crowd let him slip away. Now, I'm stuck on the other half of the street trying to make it back up stream.

Not to mention, I've tried to call, but Sakira won't pick up!

I sighed as I tried to walk through the stream of people again. There was no way I was giving up! Especially not on our first date! Or really any date for that matter!

I tried to push through all of the people, but, it was still to many of them for me to make it back.

I then felt someone bump into me as they walked.

"Look where you're going will you," I said as I had no patience at the moment.

"Sorry," said the blonde as he stood to his feet and pushed up his glasses.

I sighed, seeing as it really wasn't his fault. Plus, Sakira would probably be really disappointed in my behavior.

"No, I apologize for yelling at you," I said as I looked away from the blonde.

He smiled and said, "No problem!"

"Hey, have you seen a young man about the same height as you with purple eyes and glasses? He's also kind of on the tanner side?"

The blonde blinked and then shook his head. "Have you seen a young man with navy blue hair and about the same height as you with blue eyes? He looks a little suspicious because of him being in disguise?"

I shook my head no.

"Want to go search for them together?" I suggested.

"Sure," said the blonde. "My name's Izumi, by the way!"

"You can call me Ijuuin," I said with a small smile

Meanwhile!

*Sakira's P.O.V*

"So you and Izumi are really a thing?" I asked with wide hopeful eyes.

Ryoma blushed as he rubbed the back of his neck. "Yeah... It took a while for both of us to actually come around... I had to understand that Izumi wasn't the girl I once I had a crush on and Izumi... Well... I kind of just had to win him over.

"But! It worked out in the end!"

I smiled and said, "That's good! I've shipped you two the moment I saw the commercial, and then I find out that Izumi is a boy and still shipped you guys. I'm really happy that my ship is canon now! It gives me hopes for my other ships and pairings."

Ryoma smiled and nodded. "You really do remind me of Izumi..."

"Really? How?" I asked as I tilted my head to the side.