Chapter 5 - Awkward... I-Ijuuin-san!

*Sakira's P.O.V*

I looked down at my tea as I sat at the table with Ijuuin. He was currently in my house. MY house.

I don't know why, but I felt extremely nervous at the moment.

"What's up with you?" asked Ijuuin.

I shakily pushed up my glasses and said, "W-Whatever do you m-mean?"

I heard Ijuuin sigh and I looked up to see any signs of boredom... I didn't want him to be bored of me.

He gave me a small smile and then a chuckle.

I squeaked a little as I felt my cheeks burn instantly. What was up with that?! I thought you were upset! You... You... liar!

I looked back down and began to fidget around.

"Why are you so jumpy?" asked Ijuuin. "You weren't like this the other day."

That's because I was distracted by the amazingness of Mina-san!

"I-I don't see what you mean..." I muttered as I then took a quick sip of my coffee. It was so much easier for me to talk to Misaki and Usami-san... That's right, Usami-san!

"Do you still have that package?" I asked as I looked up at Ijuuin.

"Yes," he responded as he held out the black mall bag.

"Thank you," I said as I took it from him with a smile on my face.

"What is in there?" asked Ijuuin as he looked at the bag.

"Oh," I said with a smile. "It's a few things from a specialty store."

"What does that mean?" asked Ijuuin.

"Well," I said as I gave my average face. "It's pretty much just a few sex toys."

Ijuuin looked at me in shock.

*Ijuuin's P.O.V*

Did he just say what I think he said?

"C-Can you repeat that?" I asked.

Sakira then tilted his head to the side and said, "Sex toys."

I blinked. He said it again!

"W-Why do you need those?" I shakily asked. I thought this guy was supposed to be an indoor otaku! Unless... He couldn't use them on himself could he!

"For reference," said Sakira.

"Reference?" I asked as I blinked.

"Yup," said Sakira. "I may write cute shoujo manga, but I also make some steamy BL. And, for a specific chapter, I plan to use toys... And since I don't really know what they look like..."

I gave a silent sigh of relief. This kid man... "Well, you worried me for a bit."

Sakira blushed a deep wine red and then blurted out, "Y-Y-Y-You have n-n-nothing to w-worry about, I-Ijuuin-san!"

I smiled and said, "Good."

I then reached over and pat Sakira on the head. I watched as he flinched a little before getting used to my touch. He was adorable! But, there was still Misaki.

"Misaki," I whispered as I sighed.

*Sakira's P.O.V*

"Misaki," I heard Ijuuin whisper.

What does he mean "Misaki"? Why was he saying Misaki-san's name? Why did I feel a slight pang at my chest?

I looked up at him as he gave me a gentle smile.

It felt so warm inside...

We talked for a bit afterwards and then Ijuuin left. My heart fluttered in my chest as he left. I had quite a few questions, but the main one that plagued me was, "Why is he concerned with Misaki?"