Chapter 15 - "I like your butt"

*Ijuuin's P.O.V*

It had been a week since the mini sleepover. Sakira and I had spent a little bit of time together, but not much do to work. I still had to tell him my feelings and I had my mind set on doing it today.

It was perfect with the festival and all.

I smiled as I heard the doorbell ring. I rushed over, but before I reached the door I made sure to fix my blue yukata. Had to make sure I looked decent right?

I chuckled as I opened the door making one of my most charming smiles come through.

"You're creeping me out," said a voice I had not hear in a while and, frankly, didn't want to hear at this moment.

"Kuranosuke?" I asked as I looked at the blonde in shock.

"That's me," he responded as he sighed. "Let's get going already."

"Where?" I asked still in surprise.

"I'm wearing a stupid yukata, aren't I?" he asked as he glared at me.

I finally noticed the lavender yukata he was wearing. It had a dragon design on it.

"You're going to the festival as well?" I asked. I felt a little irked, btw.

Kuranosuke nodded. "Sakira said I should go... Me and Moshi need more "date time", whatever the heck that means."

I sighed. That Sakira... Always so caring... It's... kind of annoying me right now though.

"You coming or what?" asked Kuranosuke as he already began to walk down the stairs.

"Yes," I said as I sighed.

L+o-V+e-l-O+v-E+L+o-V+e-l-O+v-E+L+o-V+e-l-O+v-E+L+o-V+e-l-O+v-E+

(~^u^)~

We arrived to the festival. Kuranosuke and I stood awkwardly in the meeting spot.

Kuranosuke eventually grumbled a, "They make me go to this dumb festival and they aren't even here?! I swear, if Sakira and that idiot aren't here in the next minute, I'm leaving."

"Kura-senpai!" cheered a very energetic voice. I looked over to see

Sakira and Moshi rushing over to us. I blushed as I saw Sakira in the stunning red yukata. He looked absolutely beautiful.

I watched as he almost tripped resulting his glasses falling off. However, before I could reach for him, Moshi caught him.

"Thank you, Moi-kun," said Sakira as he smiled.

"Welcome, Saki-chan," said Moshi as he grinned.

Were they using nicknames for eachother?

"Here are your glasses, baka," said Kuranosuke as he picked up and gave Sakira his glasses.

It was then that I realized something. I had missed the chance to see Sakira without his glasses! Sure I had seen him sleep without them, but never had I seen him awake without them... I must look into this immediately. (*^*)

"Sorry," said Sakira as he walked over to me. "I hope we didn't make you wait long..."

I was about to make him not worry, but Kuranosuke interrupted with a, "What took you two so long? It felt like forever!"

"Sorry," said Moshi. "We had a bit of a mix up at the station and the signal went bad."

"So that's why you didn't call..." muttered Kuranosuke. "Well, whatever. Let's just get this thing over with so I can go home and sleep."