Chapter 12 - Get Together

*Author's P.O.V*

Sakira awoke and looked at his phone to see he had received a text.

From: K-k-K-k-Kyo-s-S-san (Sakira: I had such a hard time typing it in! >////< So embarrassing!)

To: Me... Sakira

"Hey, Sakira, want to go out?"

Sakira blushed and felt his face heat up immensely. He was smiling on the outside, but on the inside he was freaking the heck out.

He eventually sent a reply back.

Ijuuin had just taken a shower when he had received the message. He picked up his phone with a soft smile.

From: Sa-chan (Kyo: If I called him that in real life, he'd probably pass out or something crazy... Yet, he'd also be extremely adorable with his beet red face.)

To: Myself

"Sure! What time should we meet? >///< A-Also, where?"

Ijuuin chuckled to himself as he saw the text stutter. 'He even does that through text... How cute,' thought the male as he replied.

Sakira smiled as he finished eating his breakfast. He quickly picked up his phone, more like dove for it, and read the message.

From: K-k-K-k-Kyo-s-S-san

To: Me... Sakira

"We can meet at the station by your house. Maybe 12:00 in the afternoon would be nice."

Kyo smiled at the text and replied with a short and sweet.

"'Kay, see ya there."

L+o-V+e-l-O+v-E+L+o-V+e-l-O+v-E+L+o-V+e-l-O+v-E+L+o-V+e-l-O+v-E+

(~^▽^)~ (I really liked writing that texting scene! Idk why, but I just really liked it!)

*Sakira's P.O.V*

I smiled as I arrived at the spot fifteen minutes earlier than scheduled. I would have made it thirty, but Kuranosuke heavily advised against it.

I sat on a bench and waited as I gently kicked my feet. Five minutes passed and I heard a surprised, "Sakira-san!"

I looked up to see Kyo looking down at me.

"H-Hello, K-K-Ky-Kyo-s-san," I stuttered out.

"Hope you weren't here for long," Kyo said as he looked at me slightly worried.

I shook my head. "I came here five minutes ago! I wanted to come earlier, but Kuranosuke wouldn't let me."

"How much earlier?" asked Kyo as he looked at me with wide eyes.

"Thirty minutes," I said as I tilted my head to the side.

"That's way too early!" exclaimed Kyo. "Plus, the weather is getting slightly colder! You can't do that type of thing."

I blushed slightly and nodded my head. "Sorry..."

Kyo sighed, but then smiled. "It's okay, but don't go doing stuff like that."

I then felt Kyo pat me on my head.

"Now," said Kyo. "Let's go."

I blushed as I walked with Kyo to his car.

"So," I said as I looked at Kyo. "Where are we going?"

Kyo smiled and said, "Wherever you want to go."