Chapter 13 - Say Something, Are You Giving Up on Me?

*Ijuuin's P.O.V*

I drove back and parked in the lot. I then went into the fancy smancy apartment complex and walked up to his door.

I knocked on it still feeling a bit ticked off.

I awaited and heard a small, "I'll be right there!"

The door opened to reveal Sakira standing there with a shocked face. I should comment that he looked freaking adorable in his over sized shirt and shorts.

"What are you doing here, K-Kyo-kun?" asked Sakira as he blushed.

"Do you honestly think I'm the type of person to just toss someone aside?" I asked.

"What are talking about?" asked Sakira.

"About what you said with Misaki!" I exclaimed.

"Oh," said Sakira. "I don't think of you like that... It was just that, if I could help you be happy with Misaki, then I would have distracted Usami-senpai..."

"Why do that?" I asked feeling my fist clench.

"I... I just wanted you to feel happy, like I was when you pointed out my book," said Sakira as he blushed and looked down.

I didn't know how to feel about this. On one hand, I could hug the mess out of him, and on the other, I could continue to be ticked off.

...

I did both.

Sakira let out a small gasp as I enveloped him in my arms.

"Idiot," I said as I hugged the tiny male. "What you said was totally uncalled for. Plus, didn't you say you were going to make me fall in love with you? Number one rule of that is, don't aid the enemy! Jeesh... You should at least know that if you go making big declarations like that!"

I looked down at Sakira to see him shaking slightly with a red face and tears in his eyes.

"Are you about to cry?" I asked.

"I'm not!" he immediately responded as he looked me dead in the eyes.

"Go ahead already, baka," I hummed as I held him closer.

Next thing I knew, my shirt had become a wet tearstained mess. And... I found it cute.

L+o-V+e-l-O+v-E+L+o-V+e-l-O+v-E+L+o-V+e-l-O+v-E+L+o-V+e-l-O+v-E+

(~^▽^)~

I chuckled as I lay Sakira in his bed. He had done the most adorable thing possible... Cried himself to sleep over, really, nothing.

I gently pat him on his head as he lay in the bed. These pats resulted in him snuggling up to my hand. How cute!

I eventually stopped and just decided to watch over him. He seemed to be really happy with that body pillow, but I decided to let him be all adorable with it.

Plus, he was mumbling my name in his sleep.

I honestly think that I'm in love with Sakira now... However, there's always that one piece of Misaki that runs through my mind... I really hope my heart can get over Misaki fast.

L+o-V+e-l-O+v-E+L+o-V+e-l-O+v-E+L+o-V+e-l-O+v-E+L+o-V+e-l-O+v-E+

(~^▽^)~

The next morning I woke to being in Sakira's bed. How the heck did I get on here?

"Sakira," I said as I looked around.

"Coming!" I could hear him hum as he came into the bedroom with a rather large turtle neck and an apron. "Need something?"

I looked him up and down for a moment. He looked... amazing. "I was just wondering where you were."

"I was making breakfast," he said with a small blush.

"Come here Sakira," I said.

Sakira looked confused, but did as he was told. As soon as he was in front of me, I grabbed his hand and pulled him onto the bed with me. I quickly flipped us around to where I was on top of him.

"Are you trying to shamelessly seduce me?" I asked him.

Sakira blinked a few times before his face went red. "W-W-What are you talking a-a-about?!"

I watched as he looked down. He wasn't lying, not blushing that hard.

He was just too cute. I eventually found myself leaning in.

*Sakira's P.O.V*

I watched with wide eyes as Kyo inched closer and closer. Was he about to kiss me? Wait! He's about to kiss me!

"N... N-no!" I exclaimed as I pushed him off of me. I surprisingly had a lot of strength.

"Wha-"

I cut him off as I hurriedly stood up. "I am not trying to shamelessly seduce you, and I don't want our first kiss to be like that! I want to kiss you when you're able to be okay with being in love with me! Not on a small whim you just had! So... So... I'm going up stairs to change! I don't want this outfit to be the reason we do something like that!"

"You don't need to ch-"

Before Kyo could finish that sentence, I ran upstairs faster than lightning.

*Ijuuin's P.O.V*

I watched as Sakira left far faster than I anticipated. I sighed as I got off of the couch.

"He looked really cute too," I said as I sighed again.

I then waited until Sakira came downstairs again.

"I'm done changing," I could here, but slightly muffled. Here's the reason why:

I looked over to see Sakira covered head to toe. He was wearing a humongous scarf around his neck, a sweater and coat, a pair of sweats, and bunny slippers. He also had on earmuffs... What?

"Spring has been going on for a while now," I told him as I sweatdropped.

"In America," he began. "It's almost winter."

"We don't live in America," I said as I sighed.

"Mina-san does," he countered... If you could call it a counter.

I rolled my eyes. "Let's just eat, and thanks for the food."

"Welcome," he said between the scarf.

I took a bite of my food and marveled at the taste. It was just the most delicious thing I've had. The food Sakira had made was far better than Misaki's cookies.

I chuckled as I realized what I had just thought.

"W-What is it, K-K-Kyo-k-kun?" asked Sakira as he blushed. It's crazy how I could tell through that thick scarf.

"Nothing," I said as I chuckled. "Your food is the best."

Sakira blushed even more and said, "Thank you."

I leaned on my hand as I watched the adorableness just flow from him.

Looks like Sakira's won the cooking contest... I sighed slightly, a blissful sigh that is. I just have to find a way to tell him.