F I V E

Harry had gone to the toilet whilst I stood staring at my pale, tear stained face. I don't really want to wash my face. I don't want Harry to see the bruise I'd been left with from Louis punching me square in the face. My ears twitched, an unbearable itch spreading across them. I chewed my lip, debating just to risk it, or ask how long he was actually going to be. Of course the second one seemed to be the one that was flashing to me.

"Harry?"

"Yeah?"

"U-Um how long are you going to be?"

He chuckled, before saying,

"Well that really depends. I could have-"

I cringed, making a gagging noise. That is something a certainly do NOT want to hear come from his lips. I guess all that was left was to risk the time I had. What do I have to lose? I have no friends here... I have none of that thing people call "family"...

"I don't want to know what you may or may not h-have Harry."

He just laughed. I rolled my eyes, a small smile on my face. Turning back to the mirror, which would tell me when Harry re-emerged from the cubical. I lifted my shaking hands to my beanie hat.

"Now now little freak boy, getting confidence back huh?"

I squeezed my eyes, his drawling, hideous voice filling my ears. I shuddered violently, my hands clenching the material of my beanie. I swallowed thickly, pushing the vial sound out of my mind, slowly pushing back the material. The whole time I was slowly pulling my hat over my irritated ears I was internally panicking.

The same horrible things whizzing round in my tired mind.

He'd hate you if he saw what a mister you are!

He'd throw you straight into Louis' arms, with a hiss much worse than your own!

He. Won't. Care!

I pulled it off quickly, my blonde haired ears poking out over my dyed hair. I placed my beanie on the sink counter, lifting both hands up. I rubbed my fingers over the hair on my ears, removing the irritating sensation.

"Hey Niall?"

My eyes opened widely, my heart pounding.

"Looks like you got caught kitten."

I gulped, fumbling with my beanie hat. I heard Harry's cubical door unlock, as I slid the horrible itchy material over my ears. My tail started twitching madly against my skin. My eyes met Harry's through the large mirror.

"What Harry?" I asked finally getting my beanie on properly. I sighed heavily. This whole thing... Keeping everything to myself must hurt so many people. It makes me feel sick to my stomach that I can't even tell him why I am so nervous around him. Well not really just solely around him... But everyone. Why I flinch at contact. Why I whimper when someone starts a fight.

He stood next to me, a sorry expression on his face, as he washed his hands under the water. I closed my eyes, resting my elbows on the counter top, my head falling in my hands. I sighed heavily as he began to speak again.

"Are you one hundred percent sure that you are okay?"

I groaned loudly. Sometimes I feel that everything I say goes unheard. I say I can't tell him yet he still asks... I guess he's just being, well worried yes? Yes that's it. I looked at Harry, slowly meeting his worried green eyes, as he held his hands under the dryer. I flinched at the loud sound, the air blasting his skin. When the dryer stopped I stood up straight and shot his a small smile.

"I seriously am fine."

"Why lie to the boy? Tell him the truth kitten..."

I gulped, the smile dropping instantly. My heart clenched at my lungs felt as though the were closing in on me. I could feel myself growing lightheaded as I murmured,

"No... No... No-"

"NIALL!"

***

Ooooooh O.O what happened to Nialler?! This is the last update for Break Me Out until probably Tuesday. Me and a mate are going to T in The Park :D EEEEEEP! BRING OWN DA MUSIC BITCHES!

Please keep up da support for this! 'M so shocked like honestly :)

Vote and comment yeah :)

With love

~Libby xxx