3) Full Name

Isabella | Zachary

. . .

"Hello. This is Isabella speaking from the most famous Bow and Tie shop known as Parkinson's Bow & Tie shop. I'm here to receive your calls but it gets boring sometimes 'cause mostly obnoxious jerks like Zachary Anderson call to order. How may I help you?"

"How do you speak so much without taking a single breath, Isabella Rose? This obnoxious jerk is kinda curious."

"I...um...I am...uh..."

"And now you are only taking breaths and not talking at all. Only stuttering. Do I scare you?"

"THAT'S A SPECIAL TALENT TO TALK WITHOUT TAKING BREAKS. AND NO. I'm not scared of you. Pfft. Why would I be?"

"Maybe because you called me obnoxious jerk and hung up on me yesterday."

"Um. No, I'm not scared of you just because I called you an obnoxious jerk which, by the way, you are without any doubt. And sorry for hanging up on you yesterday. I was kinda busy. Yeah, I was definitely busy."

"Sure."

"..."

"Any ways. I want to order a brown bow tie that I have to wear on a very important meeting. Don't make any mistakes this time."

"How bossy!"

"Hey. I heard that. I'm not bossy."

"That was meant to be heard. And sure. I'm not human either, I'm a Martian."

"..."

"Thank you for shopping. Your order will surely be at your doorstep this time."

"Bye , Isabella Rose."

"Bye, Zachary Anderson."

Oh crap, Zachary Anderson remembered my full name.

. . .