n i n e

It had been a few weeks since Lina had visited Jimin because, unsurprisingly, her schedule failed to cooperate and she had a heck of a lot of studying to complete if she wanted to at least pass her exams. But during the weekend before exam week, she decided to try her hardest to visit him, knowing she wouldn't be able to until her exams ended. So when Jimin was sat in the lounging area with Namjoon by his side, he was surprised but, of course, ecstatic, to see the familiar girl at the reception area.

"I'm sorry for not visiting for a while," Lina told Jimin sadly who nodded understandingly, "I've just been so busy, I'm sorry --"

"Don't apologise," he smiled and took her soft hand into his own, "should we go somewhere else?"

She glanced towards Namjoon who shrugged. "Go, I don't mind. Have fun." He told her with a wink.

"Where are we going?" She asked Jimin who looked slightly amused.

"We can go to the art room again," he turned to face her, "if you want. I have something to show you."

"Of course." Lina nodded.

In all honesty, he could have taken her to the basement and she wouldn't have minded; she just enjoyed spending time with him. Jimin nodded towards Evan, who Lina remembered from her last visit, as they passed. He seemed to know where he was going so he responded with his usual, "that's fine,".

The fact that the two of them held hands almost everywhere they went didn't even phase them anymore. Lina used to worry incase she would start blushing, whilst Jimin would be paranoid incase his hands were clammy. Either way, they didn't mind at all. It felt completely natural to them over time.

Jimin seemed extra giddy that day. He began laughing as they walked through the (seemingly never-ending) corridors and swung his and Lina's arms back and forward. Lina wanted to think that was how he actually felt, but she knew that it was the medicine working inside of him making him act this way. Every time he glanced towards Lina he would either grin widely or laugh quietly.

"Why are you laughing at me?" Lina whined and stopped walking, an amused grin attempting to make its way onto her face. "Is there something on my face? Or in my hair?"

"Yeah, there's one thing," Jimin chuckled and moved his arm towards her face, jokingly trailing his finger up the bridge of her nose making her stupidly look up, confused as she'd been fooled. "Got you!" He laughed loudly, probably awakening the patients who were still asleep during the relatively early time.

Eventually they reached the art room and Jimin shut the door behind him. Lina, once again, gazed at all of the...interesting...paintings and drawings scattered around the room. Most of them looked as if they'd been created through pure anger as dark coloured scribbles and smudges covered a variety of canvases. One of them even had multiple holes in it.

"What did you want to show me?" Lina asked and turned around, "did you draw something else?"

"Um, I was kinda lying when I said I had something else to show you," Jimin chuckled, suddenly showing discreet yet noticeable signs of nervousness.

Lina frowned, "what do you mean?"

"I just didn't want anyone else to be there when I did this." He said and moved towards her.

At first, Lina was confused. But when Jimin's hands were placed either side of her face, and his soft lips were placed against hers, all thoughts instantly removed themselves from her mind and she was, once again, set upon a trance only Jimin was capable of creating and breaking.

Not even fully pulling away, Jimin whispered breathlessly against her berry flavoured lips, "I love you, Angelina. So fucking much."