t h i r t e e n

Jimin sat beside her bed as she slept peacefully. He gently ran his cold hand up and down her damaged, scarred skin as he used his other to stroke her smooth hair.

It had been a day since Lina was taken into the hospital and hadn't left her side since. She'd been injected with a tranquilliser to make her sleep after she lashed out at one of the staff, mad and betrayed as she screamed questions about why she was there.

"Lina, can you hear me?" He whispered when her arm twitched ever so slightly.

She stirred in her sleep and her eyes slowly blinked opened. She expected to see the usual, creme coloured ceiling of her bedroom. Instead, she was greeted with unpleasantly bright lights and plain white walls.

She was about to panic but then she noticed Jimin beside her. She shot up immediately and wrapped her arms around his shoulders as he held her.

"I missed you." She smiled and gently stroked his soft hair.

He pulled away and softly laid her down onto the thin mattress again. He learn forward and kissed her cheek, but didn't say anything else.

"Jimin, what's wrong?" Lina asked. "Where even are we?"

"We're in the hospital. You hurt yourself, Lina."

Suddenly, she remembered everything. Tears surfaced in her eyes as she adamantly shook her head in protest.

"I swear, I didn't. I don't know how they're there." She exclaimed, sincerity laced in her trembling tone.

"I believe you." He whispered. But did he actually? He didn't even know himself.

"Look at us, being in the hospital together." She chuckled bitterly and closed her eyes.

Jimin moved closer to her and leaned against the side of her bed, stroking his fingertips on the slightly exposed area of her hipbone.

"We can be crazy together now."

Lina laughed, but she didn't like the idea of being crazy. Neither did Jimin. They weren't crazy, just sad.

"I love you." She whispered just as a nurse entered the room.

"Time to take your medicine, Angelina." She smiled and handed her a tiny, white plastic cup filled with red pills.

"What are these for?"

"They're just to make you feel better, sweetie."

"I don't want to take them..." She admitted quietly and looked down.

The nurse sighed and sat on the edge of her bed. "You need to take them, it's my job to make sure that you do. They won't hurt you." 

For the sake of the woman's job, Angelina took the pills and swallowed them using some water. She coughed at the unpleasant feeling that they provided her with, but she didn't complain any further.

"You're free to leave this room whenever you want from now on, just be careful around here. Okay?"

Lina nodded and waited until she left before reaching for Jimin's hand and leading him out the room.

"Where are we going?" He asked, amused, as she pulled him through the bright corridors.

"I want explore this place." She smiled.

Turning a corner, they both noticed a tall blonde boy sat against a wall with his head in his hands.

"You okay, Jackson?" Jimin asked and crouched down.

"Yeah, I'm okay." His deep voice assured the two.

"This is my girlfriend, Angelina." Jimin introduced the girl beside him who he cared so unbelievably much for.

She waved slightly, unsure of what to say. Jackson smiled and returned the gesture before placing his head into his hands again.

"Is he going to be alright?" Lina asked after they walked away from him.

"He'll be fine, don't worry."

They reached the art room which Lina had already been in from when she visited Jimin. His beautiful paintings and drawings were still scattered around the place, adding to its pleasant aura.

"You drew another?" She asked and picked up a large piece of paper, illustrating an impressive drawing of a middle aged woman with dark hair.

Jimin nodded and looked at it proudly. "Yeah, that's my mother."

"It's beautiful." She whispered and set it back down onto the table.

She turned around but was instantly met with Jimin's lips instead of his eyes. Not that she minded, anyway.

She smiled into the kiss as he held her gently and savoured the feeling of her skin underneath him. He slipped his hands underneath her white shirt and rested them softly onto the curve above her hips, kissing her passionately whilst doing so.

"You have no idea how hard it's been in here," he pulled away slightly and rested his forehead onto hers. "I've been feeling so frustrated."

"It's okay." She whispered assuringly and rubbed his thigh soothingly with her hand, the other caressing the curve of his neck.

"Don't do that." He warned quietly and removed her hand from his thigh. He felt himself growing increasingly distracted and he didn't know what else to do besides kissing her again.

"I love you too, by the way." He chuckled against her lips, considering he never had the opportunity to tell her that after the nurse unknowingly interrupted the two.

It was only when Lina wrapped her tiny hands around his waist and began massaging the skin above his hipbone, that he could no longer restrict his extreme feelings.

Leaning his head into the crook of her neck, Jimin whispered a hoarse: "I need you.", to which Lina didn't protest.

an: smut !??? or no !?????? idk it makes me uncomfortable but i could try eh idk