Getting out

Iris*

I motherf**ken hate it here, today was just the last straw. I have to get out of here, I can't take it anymore, if I stay here any longer me and my unborn child will not  last for another month here.

4 hours earlier*

Tyron: Iris I need  you do something for me

Iris: it depends what is it, I don't want anything like last time

Tyron: *chuckled* man you wasn't that good anyways

Says the person  bussed only for 2 minutes (I mumbled)

Tyron: what you said hoe

Me: nothing

Tyron: that's what I thought,  I want you to come with me and watch one my homie kids

Iris: alright, I thought it was gonna be something really bad

Tyron: alright, come on I got to make a deal

*Tyron*

Man this little hoe really thought she was just gonna babysit some kid, nah she got another thing coming for her ass, something she ain't willing to do. Soon as I got to my nigga Shaun house, we went straight to this room where my plan for Iris.

Iris: umm where's the kid I'm watching

Tyron:  there's no kid

iris: what do you mean there's no kid, you just t..

me; shut the fuck up, you talk to damn much

then my man shuan came in

shuan: wassup my nigga 

me: nothing brought lil ma i was talking about 

shaun: alright man, my boss would really like her  

tyron: make sure he doesn't know she pregnant 

shaun: alright man I got you

iris: wait whats happening, I d...

I  pulled out my gun, pointed it to her head

me: didn't i say you talk to much 

shaun: come on ma, 

i can see fear written all over iris face, that just made me even more happy, once i saw iris left with shaun, i decided to leave.  I need to make another plan to bring some more hell to Nick and his crew. 

*Iris*

All  I can do is cry. I fucken hate Tyron, i'm going make sure i kill him after i escape and give birth to my child, that a promise.  Shaun took me to this big dark room with a mattress on the floor.  Shaun told me to wait here quietly, as i was crying even more harder, a big tall black dude came in, with a smirk on his face

oh she is one fine piece a meat, i can't wait to get my hands on here" 

wait what, please don't tell i have to sleep with him, if he climbs on top of me, he will crush my child and myself in a instant.  the big tall man started to come closer to me, the man was like like 6 foot., he started to unzip his pants, then took off his boxer. " wait no please I don't want to please, I beg you".Then he slap me so hard, I almost fell off the bed, after he slap me I felt his little member went inside of me hard. " Ow that hurts". " shut the fuck up bitch''. The big dude stroked hard and rough, it was causing so much pain in my body. ' stop that hurts, stop", i screamed". " I said shut up" then he punched me in my face. " Ahhh, i'm carrying a child ". that didn't stop him from raping me. 

Once he was done, he left. My legs hurt so bad I couldn't move them, when i was trying to pull up my underwear,  i saw blood coming out between. Oh no i can't have a miscarriage, i can't. Help, someone please help, i'm bleeding" i screamed. For awhile i was worried that i wasn't going to get any help. Shaun came, he was shocked of  how much blood I've lost, as more blood were coming out me, the weaker i got. I guess this is the end for me. 

I just i wish i never met Daniel, i wouldn't be in this mess, but i would've never met people that love me or even have friends. that's the the only good outcome of this past year.