Hellsville

(A.n- I will try to update weekly from now on, no promises.)

"So what... Are you going to torture me or just stand there?" I said dauntingly.
He-Lucifer- flashed a grin at me. "Well I was actually wondering if you would be my queen." I stared at him, waiting to be told this was a joke. A chair suddenly appeared in front of mine. Lucifer calmly sat down. "You see, my brother Hades has a wife and my parents have kinda been wondering when I would marry. So I chose you Miss. Catalyst."
"Persephone?" I said. This road through my mind. I can't even imagine. Me being married to The Lucifer.
He nodded at me.
"What's... What's in it for me?" I asked.
He chuckled. "You can be the queen of hell, have some servants, if you want I can through in a few hell hounds into the deal. Any thing you want, honey."
"Can... I see the dead?" I said.
"Yes. They're everywhere. You can hear their screams all over the realm." He grinned.
"That's not what I meant." I said
"Ohhhh... You mean your loved ones that have passed. Well, if they have been sent to hell, then yes. If they happen to be Greek than they are in Hades, but I could work out a deal with him. And I can't help you if they are in heaven." He said.
"Can I have a moment to think this over?" I asked.
"Of course. And let's get you into some place more," he looked around, "hospitable?" The room around me faded and changed into a large chamber with a red velvet carpet and red silk drapes. There was a king sized bed in the corner of the wall covered in silky black sheets. There was a wooden desk in the corner and a golden chandelier hanging from the ceiling that seemed to reach in the heavens. There were huge wooden French doors on the wall opposite the bed. In the middle of the room was a rectangular wooden table with 6 chairs around it, the color of the wood matching that of the desk. The room looked glorious. Fit for a... Queen.
I smiled at the thought. But marriage meant commitment. And commitment meant no Ash. And maybe I wasn't ready to part with Ash. I barely had any time to mourn his death being that so soon after I died. I sat down in one of the chairs. Ash... He is-was brilliant. Everything I loved. He was intelligent and loving and funny and comforting. I loved his laugh and his smile and his hair. I loved everything about him. I had-I had loved him. And what if he's here or in Hades? It would break his heart if I married Lucifer. But what if he's in heaven? Ash could be in heaven and I would never see him again.
"Lucifer?" I said.
"Yes, darling?" He said when he appeared.
"What happens if I refuse?" I asked.
"You will be tortured here for eternity."
He replied.
"Can we make a deal?" I asked. "If you can tell me where Ash is and if I can talk to him, I will consider marrying you."
"Consider isn't a certain, honey, I need certainty."
"If Ash isn't in Hades or Hell and you can prove it to me, I will marry you." I said.