Tavern

"Then it's a deal." Lucifer grinned. "I'll send my 4 best hunters looking around for him." He winked at me a vanished from the room.
I sagged back into my chair and frowned. I just made a deal with the devil. I laughed from the irony. What would my mom thing of this? How would she react?
Does she know I'm dead? What happened to my body, and everyone else's bodies? Would they be found? Are the police investigating? I had so many questions and no answers. I pinched the bridge of my nose. I felt stressed and exhausted. But most of all I felt lost. I had no friends, unless you count Lucifer as a friend.
A sudden curiosity sparked up. I was in hell. I had immunity to the torture. What better to do then explore?
I walked towards the French doors and swung them open. Out side of the doors a few feet away was a cliff. "What a great place to put a cliff." I muttered to myself.
"I was wondering when you would explore." I heard a female say behind me. I spun around and saw the most beautiful elegant woman I had ever seen.
She looked about 17 years old. She had long wavy brown hair and the most beautiful sparkling green eyes. She wore a dress made of what looked like the softest material ever. The skirts to the dress stopped right above her knees. The strapless dress was an emerald green that suited her eyes and looked amazing with her dark brown skin tone. She wore black combat boots that stopped a few inches below her knees. The dress swayed with her every move as she stepped up to me and reached out a hand to me. "I'm Tavern." She said. "I'm Hades' daughter."
"I'm Rachel." I said with a loss of words.
"So, how do you like hell so far?" She giggled at her statement. My goodness she had the most harmonious laugh ever.
"It's been good so far." I said.
"I heard my uncle proposed to you." She said.
"Um, yeah. It was... Over whelming." I replied.
"I can imagine." She said. There was an awkward silence before she offered to give me a tour. I said yes an we were on our way.
"These are the planes of judgement." Tavern said as we approached a flat rocky terrain that seemed to stretch ok for miles. There was a line of people, ghosts I guess you could say, that snaked around the terrain.
"Cheerful." I replied sarcastically.
"Very." She answered.
We continued to tour around hell for a while. Her pointing out various places and telling me of the famous people that have been tortured. "This is my favorite." She said as she stopped at a building. There were a bunch of people ranging from their twenties to their eighties. "Murderers. They are forced to pull out their fingernails and teeth one by one."
"They deserve it."
"Most definitely." The tour ended and she walked my back to my room. "I hope you have a nice time in hell." She said with a wink. She approached the door and pulled it open. "I don't suggest you explore by yourself anytime soon." She said over her shoulder, then left.
So after she left I felt the exhaustion and hunger from all of that walking. "Lucifer?" I called. He soon appeared sitting in a chair at the table with an apple.
"Yes, darling?" He replied.
"When's dinner?" I asked. He smiled at me, his yellow eyes sparkling.
"Right now, if you would like."
"I would like that very much." I said and the world around us faded.
We soon appeared at a dinner table in a huge room. The ceiling had to be 40 feet high with a huge chandelier hanging from it. The chandelier looked like it was made out of diamonds and gold. The dinning table had about 50 seats, all set with plates and cutlery and bowls flooding with food. The food, oh boy did it smell amazing.
"Take a seat, the others will arrive soon." Lucifer said as he sat down at the head of the table. I chose a seat to the right of him and sat down. People flooded in from the doors, including Tavern. She smiled when she saw me and sat down next to me.
"Hello." She said. "I was curious when dinner was start. I'm starving."
Once everyone sat down the meal commenced. Bowls were passed around and bottles of various wines and ciders and sodas were passed. The food tasted as amazing as it smelt.
"So I'll tell you who everyone one is." Tavern said through a mouthful of food. "Down there at the end of the table is Hades and to the left of him is Persephone." She pointed at them as she introduced them. Hades had dark shaggy hair and green eyes, similar to Tavern's. He was wearing a suit and no tie. Persephone had long brown hair with blue eyes and was wearing a floor length violet dress. "To the right of Hades is my brother, Lucid." Lucid looked nothing like Tavern. The 14 year old-looking boy had pale white skin and freckles. His crew cut was a pale red color and his eyes were blue. He was the most Irish looking boy I've seen. He wore a too big grey dress shirt and black baggy slacks. "Next to Persephone is her daughter, Tanya. She's around my age but we've never been friends. " Tanya looked like a clone of Persephone, expect her hair was cut just below her ears. She was wearing a tight white t-shirt and green cargo pants. "Next to Lucid is Sam. They are practically attached to each other, never go anywhere with out each other. Sam is Lucifers son." Tavern said through a mouthful of mashed potatoes. Sam had Lucifers silver hair but instead of sporting yellow eyes, he had a chocolaty brown eye color. He had tan skin and looked to be the same age as Lucid. He was wearing a plain green t-shirt and blue jeans with grey combat boots. Tavern finished going around the table, which took a while considering that there were about 50 people. All of them were related in some way. Grand children, boyfriends, wives, siblings. It was a bug great family. One I would join if Ash was in Hell.
I realized how selfish I was being, H
hoping that Ash was in Hell. And what would I even do if Ash was in Hell? Lucifer proposed to me. How would he take it if I said no because if Ash. Lucifer would probably kill Ash within seconds. I turned to look at Lucifer's yellow eyes. Behind the charm he wore was a cold dead look. A look as if he planned to kill everyone at this table. A look of mischief and bore. He turned to smile at me.