Chapter 2

*10 minutes later*

"Come in Miley." I said as I opened the door. "That's sure that I'd come in love!" Miley answered.

"What has happened now? And where's Jus?" she asked curious. "Well, Justin is only partying and treating me like I wouldn't mean anything to him. And before you called he went over to Lil Twist just because I told him he should make food on his own. And at the interview I wasn't happy because before the interview I wanted to wake up but he told me to get away and leave him. I guess he tried to sleep again or didn't cuz he arrived a short while before the interview started and..." Miley stopped me because I was breathless and started sobbing again. She pulled me into a hug. "Shhhhh" she said "I'm here for you love, your crew is there too, your friends and your fans". She said soft to me. Well, now I'm pretty happy that she's here. I need a hug right now and she's right, I have all of them she said. Just....I don't have a family. I left them in Canada and after a half year they got involed into a serious car crash and they got killed. Justin and Miley helped me through the hard time. And I'm thankful to have them both. After I have calmed a bit I tried to smile a bit. "Thank you Miley, you're a bg help" now she smiled too. "Hehe, you're welcome baby." She said with a huge smile on her face. She gave me a little kiss on my cheek, no I'm not a lesbian but you know that girly friendship kisses. That was one of them. Her phone rang, she picked up and left the living room. I was just waiting for her to come back. And she came back faster than I thought. OH MY GOSH....Miley jumped from behind me on me better said on my back on the couch. We both fell to the ground. Both bursting out in laughing, haha. She was laying on my tummy and sat down laughing holding her stomach, I'm laying on the ground, laughing so hard that I'm already crying. "Why do you do that?" I said laughing. "I don't know haha felt like that and I've got good news..." she paused cuz she had to laugh. "I have free today means we'll spent some time together like we used to..." Her happiness dropped and mine too. I know what she meant.....she meant that we hadn't time to meet each other. I was traveling through Europe and the USA...she was at home and when I came back she was busy...Miley once called me crying and said that she's afraid of losing me as her friends because we were like sister. Nothing could break us apart not even the toilet. Haha I'm serious guys, not even that. After I recived the call I was worried. She was in Florida at this time and I had some days off I actually wanted to spend in Canada but I decided to surprise her while she had a concert and I came on stage. Then she cried and I pulled her into a hug and whispered in her ear that I love her and that I won't leave her. Of course I don't forget that. I couldn't...it hurted both of us. it was silent, I poked her into her belly and said "If you only got the day off we have to go anywhere because time doesn't stand still while we laugh here. So let's go to the movies or shopping' I smiled at her and stood up holding my hands to her helping her up. We left the house like best friends and now it's time to forget all the bad things with Justin.