Chapter 9

I can feel a hand on my shoulder but I'm not that awake to turn around. "She has cried again. Justin won't stop anything but he doesn't know how much he's hurting her. My little princess." I heard my grandpa saying but he wasn't talking to himself "I know that but she'll get that" I heard a voice breaking through my mind. I don't know who but I know this voice. Then I fell back into a deep sleep....

*Later*

Ouch, my head feels heavy and I feel dizzy. Damn how long have I slept? It's almost 8PM omg I've missed Lunch and dinner that's a worse day. When I woke up I heard laughter from the living room. But that weren't only my grandparents. Let's just check it so I go downstairs and...and my jaw dropped. "S-s-selena?" my voice said shaking. Now she turned her head around. "Oh hey you're awake." She gave me a smile. "Uhm yeah seems like. But why are you here? Better said how did you find me?" "Oh yeah Miley told me where your grandparents live and I wanted to talk to you." "Talk to me? Why?" "Can I explain that while we're having a walk outside? Or we are going to a park?" "Sure, just give me some minutes I gotta change my clothes." "Alright" she answered with a smile. Damn it first Justin and then Selena. And now where's the president?? This can't be true. I hope she doesn't want me to get famous again or stuff.

*A few minutes later*

"So I'm ready" I said with a nervous and shaking voice. "Alright, it was nice to meet you Mr. and Mrs. Collister. Hopefully we'll meet again." Selena said with a smile and left with me the house. Before we left she took on her jacket. "So why are you ?" "Let's get in the park and talk there, it's too dangerous here to talk about it." I don't know what she is talking about. Nobody follows us. There's is nothing. What does she mean? So now we're in the park and sit down on the bench. "So Cathie..." she began to start "Scooter called me today. He said that Justin wanted to spend time with you but something had happened cuz he was mad when he came back and then he was gone. So what happened?" I remember it....it wasn't just a dream. I take a deep breath before I start "That's true" I said with my face down to the ground "he came to me. He was cute and just like the old one. The one I fell in love with. He said that he knows what we were talking about. And we talked, I wanted to kiss him actually but I didn't. So he started to say that he is going to end his career and then I said that his fans mean everything to him and make him happy. At this point he freaked out and yelled at me and..." I begin to cry "he called me a fucking bitch." Now I cried covering my face in my hands and Selena pulled me into a hug. After a while I calmed myself a little and comtinued "He was talking about changing to the old one. But I'm sure he wouldn't cuz he yelled and yeah...It's just a dream that he'll ever change back." As I finished talking Selena got a message. She looked at me and began to read the message. "Justin is in trouble." She read. "What? Who wrote that?" "Scooter..." She stood up and grabbe my arm. "We have to find him." She said. Yes we have to find him.

-------

Sorry that it took so long to upload the next part but I wasn't in mood to continue writting.