Chapter 10

So we ran through the whole town trying to find Justin somewhere but where and how? It's not like here would be everywhere signs which has a written like "Go there, there you can find Justin". That would be a dream. "Do you have any idea where to find Justin?" Selena said totally disappointed. "I don't know...maybe..." Right there I got the idea. We used to have a place behind a factory but now there are a lot of gangs who beat people up. I hope Justin isn't in much trouble. "We have to hurry up!" So I grabbed Selena's arm and we ran there. As we got there we heard strange noise, but I knew it. Someone got beaten up. "Justin..." I ran without even thinking about anything and Selena stood there calling my name but I didn't care. Probably Justin is getting beaten up and I have to help him. Soon I was there where the noise got from. "JUSTIN" my voice was shaking as I looked around the corner some boys turned around and I was shocked because that wasn't Justin, that was another dude. I stared at them. They got closer to me and I was getting scared more and more every step they took closer to me. "Oh look a bitch, haha do you know what we do with bitches?" he smirked. I was taking steps back. The boy in the white shirt yelled now "HE ASKED YOU SOMETHING ANSWER IT LITTLE CUNT!" and he took a knife and held it on my jaw. "N-n-n-o..." a tear was rolling down my face. "Plea-se let me go,,," now I started crying. "Shut up"  the one with the knife said and had beaten me so hard that I fell to the ground. Now I was awfully crying and hidding my face in my hands until I felt a hand on my shoulder and then someone turned me around and hit me one more time, two more times, three more times and more times in my face. As they stopped I didn't feel my face anymore. But it was bleeding, terrible bleeding. "We have to end it now" one said and I could already hear how he was about to beat me. But as I was waiting to get hit by him but nothing happened. Then I heard a voice "LEAVE HER ALONE!" Justin? Is it you? I opened my eyes and saw him. He was standing infront of me, tears were rolling down from my face and before he could turn around I was blacking out.