Chapter 7

"Baby stop crying...I'm not mad" Miley were whispering in my ear. "Miss Collister, if you don't go now you'll miss your fly." a voice broke through my sobbing and Miley's words. I pulled back from Miley and my eyes were swollen. "Go....but promise me we'll stay in touch." She said with a sad voice and tears in her eyes. I nodded gave her a last hug and said "Promised!" then I left. Was it still right to leave? I mean I can handle the fact that Justin broke up but I couldn't handle it that I had lost Miley. But it was all wrong. I miss understood everything....now I can't go back there....what a shame.

*In the plane*

I decide to listen to some music an chill a bit. I put my beats on my head and listen to Nothing like us from Justin. I know it's not the best way to get over him but I still love his music. In 4 hours I'll be at home. Finally. After a few mins I fall asleep. Suddenly something was on my shoulder, I opened the eyes and the nice men next to me told me that I have to put the belt on because we'll land in 10 minutes. I smile polite and do what he wanted to. After we arrived I put my stuff together. When I wanted to go out the Security tells me that the others and me have to stay in the plane because there's a huge crowd. How cute I still have fans. They still care about me but then the Security breaks through my mind "The Famous young boy Justin Bieber is here and the fans are freaking out. We'll bring you to the other side of the land line. It's the private part." What? Justin...here? Why? So I have to get out and as we arrived at the private part I see Justin getting into a Van and Selena. Before she catched me looking at her my phone rings. Miley. My smile grows huge and I pick up. "How was the flight?" was the first thing which came out of her mouth. "Haha hey I miss you too haha. The flight was good, I slept the whole time. But thanks for caring. But hey Miles. You know who's here too?" "Justin and Selena I read it a few minutes ago." "100 Points go to...MILEY CYRUS" I spoke into my phone. "But you should talk to Selena. She's nice." Mh maybe she's right.... "Well, I think you're right, I go to her. Thanks Miles. I already miss you. Love you and I'll talk to you later." I hang up and went over to Selena she was waiting. "Hey" I yelled over. She smiled and waved at me and yelled "Hey" back. Wow I thought the world war 3 would start now but no she seems to be polite. "Now I meet you too" she said with a smile on her face while hugging me. "Crazy those fans or?" I said a bit funny to start a conversation "haha yeah but Justin loves them. I love my fans and I guess you love them too or do you hate them?" She said laughing "No way! Haha I love them a whole lot." I looked down cuz the fact that I ended my career is still hurting a lot "What's the matter for your sadness?" she asked worried "well....i....i...i just wanted to talk to you and I miss making my fans happy." "Oh right. You ended your career but if you want to talk we can do it. Let's get into the jet maybe?" I nodded. It wasn't Justin's jet. I know his jet this was def. Selena's one. She waved the personal out and looked at me. "What do you wanna talk about?" she asked serious. "Well. I was together with Justin like you know and I was just doing it to show him how much it hurted me. And when I woke up from the coma I....I saw that picture....of you and Justin an-" "and you thought we are together?" I nodded. "Aww sweetie no we aren't. We are friends. I don't love him....I love someone else." I looked up. So.....Justin isn't together with her? Why? My jaw dropped a bit. "He still loves you and he's still fucking sad. It took him 5 weeks to stop crying. He still does if he's alone." Now my eyes start to fill with tears "Oh gosh don't cry...shhh" Selena pulled me into a hug. I shouldn't have called her a slut. I feel so guilty now...."I ended my career cuz of that...." She pulled back "You did it cuz of him?" "not only him also other stuff...." "You can still go back dear don't take it too serious." She smiled and now I smiled too but now I still feel guilty. Before she got up I grabbed her arm "Selena?" "Yes?" she looked down on me "Justin wrote me and....I was acting bitchy..." "what do you mean?" "I....I...feel guilty cuz I called you a slut...I was so mad cuz I thought you both were dating cuz I still love him and now after talking to you I know you aren't a slut...you're totally nice and I could really imagine having you as a friend. You're nice and I'm really sorry for that. You aren't a slut." She smiled and made me stand up looked me into my eyes and said "It's ok. I forgive you I guess I would have reacted the same like you did and don't worry I don't love him or wanna date him. I'm in love with Fredo and pssht" She said still smiling. "So it's all fine?" "All fine" She said smiling. When we left the jet she turned to the side and reached me her hand "Hey I'm Selena it's nice to meet you, what's your name?" Her words came with full happiness over. "I'm Cathie nice to meet you too." I answered a bit confused. "Let's start all over again" She said wrapping her arm around my shoulder. We went together to the other Van waiting for us to get in. That's a start of a new friendship.