Fawn❤3

She opened the car's door for me. I let out an angry grunt and got inside, slamming it shut. "That hurt Harley!" I could only hear her from inside the car, but Im pretty sure she said that. She stood outside stroking at the lifeless car as if it would help. When she does treat her car like that, it creeps me out. Who does that?!
Does she need therapy?

She took the drivers seat and shot me an icy glare as if she'd read my mind. 
"What was that for?"
"What?!" She said, starting the engine.
"You_ you ever so rudely interrupted. And whats with the 'she'll call you later' deal?" 
"I'm sorry... But I'm running late for classes. We've got to get to the studio...ASAP!"
It took some time for my slow processing brain to realize_
"Woah... Hold on! We?!" I ask. Surprisesurprise!
"Well, I need you cos... You know I've gotta demonstrate and by the way I think you've put on some weight there..." 
I frowned at that, "Oh, I ain't comin' sister!"
She did her goofy laugh, "Just kiddin! I love seeing you freaking out!" 

What a sadist of a sister I have! 

We turned a corner, "but we will be going after you have some breakfast. And you don't have to come if you're still tired..." She smiled a little. Even though her eyes were on the road, they pleaded with me.
"Whatever! But I don't want oatmeal!!"
"Alright Honey-Bun!"
As long as she does not call me that in public.

•••••

As promised, Vidia didn't serve any gritty goop. sorry! I meant oatmeal. Just some fruit smoothie, whole-wheat chocolate-chip (VidiaI think the chocolate chips are kind of missing) muffins and a few almonds. Way better than oatmeal . Vidia lives off that stuff... Ugh!

I ate up and went upstairs to my room. Wow! It's still as messy as I left it last month. Well this is my other home because (I can't believe I'm saying this but...) Sure I've got my parents back at Sterling Falls, but life ain't all that fun without Vidia around. She is literally my only buddy_ the only person with whom I don't mind being weird- or should I say _ Myself. So I'm thinking its the same for her cos of the way she treats her car like a human being. And this other home of mine is incredibly huge and cozy. So I decide_ Why not crash in every time I can.

So now that I've decide to permanently move in,  I started sorting through my things into boxes labelled 'keep' and 'go'. When I was almost done Vidia called out,"Are you coming Fawn?"
Oh yeah! That! 
"I'll be there"
I threw on my yoga pants and tee and ran downstairs where Vidia was waiting. "Let's go then." 
My sister is a fitness instructor and she really knows her stuff. So that's why she's always pushing me to do all sorts of crazy workouts and diet plans.

We headed to the back of her house where the studio is. Yep! The studio is attached to her house in quite a clever way. As we approached we could hear the buzz of all her students talking to each other . All of them were assembled in the hall with their mats rolled out. Vidia and I fetched our own mats from the store room and rolled it out on the wooden floor. Everyone suddenly went silent.

"Let's get started!" Vidia said, turning on her boom box.

So here I am, exercising to death; something Vidia calls pushing yourself to the limits. She says its good...

No! Its torture! My muscles are sore after five crunches (not to mention the cardio we did before)! Beads of sweat roll down my face and I really want to reach up and wipe it off. But no! I must keep hands behind my head and not let my elbows cup.

"Three more people!" She said, "and three... Two... One! Second set... Keep going!"
What the hell?! Second set?
Nevertheless I pushed myself. If Vidia canI can too.
Look at her. She's glowing, not just sweating ugly like me! She's still smiling when I'm dying here!! 
Wrong thoughtsYou can still do itSo I kept going till we were done with the four sets of crunches. 
Wow! I really can do it!  
I kept going till the very end when Vidia said, "Good job guys! Stretch a little, relax and take a sip of water."
At that point I collapsed on my mat and wiped all the sweat off my face. 
"Good job sis!" Vidia sat down next to me.
"Is she your sister Vidia?" A girl asked.
"Yes, that's my baby sister, Fawn!" I could hear muffled laughter.
ARRRRGH!!!!!! REALLY VIDIA?!
"Here, take my hand." The girl offered. She helped me up and I got a better view of her face_ gray green eyes, a doll's nose, ink black hair and a peachy-gold complexion "I'm Okiku" she said, smiling wide, shaking my hand, " Vidia told me you'll be joining Glade U." 
"Yes I will." 
"Yay! I go there too. Okay then, we're buddies!"
WowI wish I was as amiable! 
"Which year?" I asked, trying my best not to behave like the sociopath I am.
" Junior." Duh! "And you're a freshman." She paused and looked up, "You're gonna have a lot of fun." I think she was reminiscing about her first year at Glade. 
"That's exactly why I need you, Okiku, to keep an eye on her." Vidia said, narrowing her eyes at me. 
Puh-lease! Okiku gave her a reassuring nod, "Well, you can text me or call me up if you need anything, Vidia has my number, but I think we'll be seeing each other often in about a week and half. Gotta go!" She waved, "Later then!"
Its been years since someone has talked to me like that.
Like I'm no different from the next person.
Yes, I spoke to Carter earlier this morning but I don't think I'll be calling him for a while. You could blame Vidia for that.

I guess its just that I'd prefer being on my own.

•••••••

Dedicated to RedVelvet2111 for the constant support... Thank you so much!

Banner ⬆⬆⬆by @CountryGrl101
There!