Fawn❤13

I tried really hard to keep my eyes on my book; to concentrate as I turned a page of my guide after almost an hour of reading through it. I just could not pay attention and it was all because of the darn weather!
The windows_ Their rattling grew louder as the winds became more violent.
It was only six in the evening. The sky was turning dark already and the air was frostier than I could remember.

I tried recalling everything I'd read as I clamped my hands to my ears, hoping my thoughts would block out the horrible noises that came with these unexpected summer rains.
Nothing...
It took just a few seconds for the things I read to get erased from my head.
Focus_ the weekly tests start unexpectedly! You need to concentrate. You need to do your best.... Prove your worth!
Vidia is away at a fitness workshop in a very mysterious place. Its weird, cos she usually drags me along with her, but this time she was hasty and unsure. So here I am, home alone as daylight seemed to be fading into darkness quicker than I've noticed.

As the storm grew, I started panicking a little. I ran up to my room and curled up under my duvet. I grabbed a familiar zip lock bag from inside my pillow case and opened it slowly, making the scent of chocolate and buttery goodness numb all my other senses. I reached in taking a cookie. Yesterday, Carter gave me a second helping of hot chocolate and this bag of cookies.
He might have thought I was mad at him after the root beer conversation. Actually I fell silent because my mind kept drifting back to freshman year in highschool. When there was a somebody special in my life. He showed me how to make root beer floats and I thought the idea was nuts until the moment I had a sip.
How wrong I was to take those moments for granted. How wrong I was to think the happiness would last!
I came here to try and get my mind off my past and try starting again. But it just kept coming back to haunt me!
Before I knew it I had tears rolling down my cheeks.

If he was here, he'd probably wrap his arms around me and whisper that everything is okay. Now that I really want him, he isn't here... He promised me that he'd always be there for me. I don't know what changed, why he lied to me... Why he left left me without a word...
The reasons? I really don't know.

I just wish I could say goodbye...

Suddenly I heard thudding from somewhere and I was pretty sure it was near my room. The rapping got louder making panic rise in me and I figured it was from the balcony widow as it shuddered violently.
"Who's there?" my fear was evident from the way my voice trembled. I walked up to it and pulled the curtains back in one swift motion. I did not dare to look who was on the other aide of the glass, but curiosity got the better of me. A short sillhoutted figure loomed outside still rapping at the window pane.
A muffled voice shouted, "Fawn! Fawn! Come on!"
A stalker? I picked up my hockey stick (why do I have one anyway) and cracked my neck ready to face my danger. I could feel the adrenaline rush as I cautiously opened the window a crack.
Peeking outside a hand grabbed the window pulling it wide open. A gust of cold wind rushed in, making my skin prickle.

"Don't!!!" The voice was much louder and clearer now, making me stop my involuntary action. My hockey stick was merely inches away from Megan's forehead.
"Oh Megan! Its just you..." Relief flooded over me.
"Of course its me! Have you lost your mind? You almost killed me! I'd been ringing your doorbell for ages! That's why I climbed up here!"
"Look at you! You're soaking wet!" She was dripping head to toe and her nose was slightly red.
"Who knew! It was raining water.... How unusual!" She sneezed, sniffling into her sleeve.
"Some people use a clever invention called... What was it called? An umbrella!" I scoffed at my quip. I tossed her a towel and fresh clothes from inside my cabinets.
"Wash room's that way, you're gonna catch a cold if you stay like this any longer."
"Do you not want me to explain why I came here?"
"Just go dry yourself before you make my carpets any damper! It'll not dry up before Vidia comes!"

Her sneezing gradually turned softer as she padded off, leaving a fresh watery trail all the way she went.

Yaaaaasss!! I hit 1K *belting out a song which doesn't rhyme*

I have to thank all my silent readers too. Though you guys piss me off_ I love you all❤❤❤❤❤

Here's a big-ass bearhug right through my friggin' screen!!

X-*

Cher❤