Fawn❤4

Vidia's very busy and left home early today morning. I pretty much have nothing to do, now that I am done unpacking. I look around my room taking it all in. I flopped down on my bed.
Hmmm... Let's see... The walls are too white!
I'll paint it myself some day soon.
The living room is crowded with all the furniture. I'll have to start moving all that out of the way.
I need to lay a sheet out on my bed. I need to to put the pillows inside the pillow cases. Meh!
The pool needs water in it. Don't have to worry about that either, the maintenance people will take care of that. My room needs a night lamp and I should probably ask
Vidia to get me a lamp and any thing else that will make my room look less empty.

This room used to be very temporary, I never cared about doing all this.

I jotted all of it down. There! My 'to- do' list!

•••••••••

My limbs had become weak from all the lifting and shoving. Okay, that is enough!
I collapsed on the couch. I'd moved wooden chairs to the dinning hall, I positioned the couch properly in front of the TV, I lifted a big ass dresser to my bed room, I set up a bunch of dish racks on the kitchen counter (I don't know why I feel like I'm in my very own apartment) and hardest of all pushing that grand piano out of the way, to make some space. I was really scared it would tip over and_ ya know... And I kept going till I managed to get it out of the TV room and some where in the corner of the extra yoga room (yeah I know, Vidia is nuts!). The yoga room was closest and it is pretty much empty if you wouldn't count the weighing scale and the skipping rope thrown in a corner.

I strike that out from my list and moved on to covering the bed with fresh floral sheets from Vidia's
walk-in-closet. So I scratched that off too.

Okay_ that's enough... I think I'll call it a day and
binge-watch Friends. I downloaded tons of episodes like a crazy person, when I felt very bored, a month or so ago. You could never get tired of watching it! I pulled my rucksack out from under my bed, where I'd left it last night. I took my Mac out, turned it on and waited for the home screen to flash on. Within a few minutes I found myself laughing along with that laughter which erupted every now and then in the background.

I felt around me for the familiar cold tub of ice cream. No! No ice cream here. I really do not like the frozen yoghurt my sister has all the time. I wouldn't look to it as an alternative ever!

I hit pause and reached into my rucksack, searching for loose change to buy myself a little snack (something I am always deprived of, here at Vidia's).
So I set out, after I'd made sure that Vidia had the spare keys just in case I'd become late. I sent her a message telling her I went out for a little stroll. I know I'm old enough to find my way through a new city. How hard can it be?

•••••

I walked and I walked... And I wish I didn't leave at all!
But look at the bright side! I found a convenience store and I had enough cash to buy BBQ Lay's, grape soda and mint chocolate chunk ice cream.
Oh forget it! I'm trying to stay calm and ignore the mess I'm in.
I'm lost.
I really don't know anyone who lives here in Glade (am I in glade?).... What do I do now? I've got my phone but the battery is almost out and I don't have the patience or time for one of those google maps. I have to make a real quick decision. Who do I call?
Dad?  Erm.... No!
Mum? No
Vidia? Hell no!
Okiku? She is very kind. But I have a feeling that she'll tell Vidia. Scratch that too....
Carter?

No.

I really think I'd rather crawl into a hole and die than call him after that very embarrassing meeting...
But I think I'm left with no other choice.
I can't believe this.
What am I doing?

Reaching for your phone ya knucklehead!

You can do this Fawn!

*Tap*

••••••

Dedication goes out to aanavats01 who has always been there to help!