Grease

( Y/N's P.O.V. )

I was singing Summer Nights to myself from my favorite movie Grease.

"Summer loving had me a blast, oh yeah. Summer loving happened so fast, I met a girl crazy for me, Met a boy cute as can be, Summer days drifting away,To, uh oh, those summer nights.Well-a we-."

Then Shawn cut me off. "Y/n?"

"Yessssss..." dragging the S in annoyance.

"I'm scared to ask but... what's that song you were singing?"

At first I stood in shock. My mind racing... How does he not know?!?Maybe he just forgot that song but has seen the movie... Wait what if he's never seen Grease!!!!???!!! It's my FAVORITE MOVIE EVER!!!!! Ohh God... Ohh Go-

"Y/n???"

"Huh?" I asked completely lost in my thoughts...

"Nevermind forget I asked I'll just look it up..." he says while trying to leave our bedroom.

"Wait!!!!" I yell while gathering my thoughts.

"Yes." He replied simply as if he didn't just trigger my mind to almost completely lose it!!! Ughh...

"It's Summer Nights from Grease Duh!" Please don't ask what's Grease Please don't ask what's Grea-"What's Grease?"

*mentally sighing*

"That's it MOVIE NIGHT!!!!" I announce. "So I'm assuming it's a movie, Huh?" "Yup." Popping the P.

"Muffin I'm gonna call everybody to invite them over. Okay?" "Okay Angel!"

So here's the gist movie night usually consists of the Magcon boys, their Girlfriends, and my guy best friend Cody. So I call them up and we decide that they'll bring food and drinks.

*couple hours later*

"Muffin they're here!!!" I yell upstairs to our bedroom. "Coming Angel!" Shawn yells while rushing down the stairs.

I opened the door and I was tackled by Cody, Cameron, Hayes, and The Jacks, while hearing them all yell "PRINCESS!!!" Because that's their knickname for you.

Man I love these weirdos. So after all the craziness we settled in the furniture after we grabbed our food and drinks.

Shawn, Cody, and I on one of the couches. The Jacks and their Girlfriends on the other. Taylor, Carter, Matt, Hayes, and Nash all sitting on the ground. And Aaron sitting in the recliner.

The movie starts and my favorite song comes on... Summer Nights!!!!

I looked at Cody and he looked at me, so then I looked at everyone else and they looked at and smiled...

Cody stands and starts singing Danny Zuko's part while the girls all grouped and the boys all did the same everyone except Shawn since he didn't know he just watched in awe.

Cody sings, "Summer loving had me a blast, oh yeah." Then I stood and walked to the girls and sang "Summer loving happened so fast." We sang the rest of the duet together.

During the movie everyone played their own part. That was one of the best movie nights ever!!!

After everyone left Shawn said he absolutely adored the movie and can't wait to be Danny to my Sandy. I love that dork so much!!!!

A/N Hey guys hope you liked it remember to vote comment I'm taking requests or if you have any ideas let me know. Thanks for reading!!!

-Sandu